XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xcom In Other Games

Aknazer

I don't know who updates the XCOM wiki (I've seen NKF on there and here though), but I figured I would just let you guys know that it is mentioned in the newest World of Warcraft expansion. In Northrend a goblin sends you to get some "Element-115" as it is the source of the power for his rocket. It has the flavor text of "Becomes unstable upon exposure to the atmosphere." which hints that its from somewhere else (just as elerium isn't from our solar system).

Also could a moderator help me in validating my email account and move this to the proper forum? For some reason I haven't gotten any of the validation emails sent so this was the only place I could actually post :(

I don't know who updates the XCOM wiki (I've seen NKF on there and here though), but I figured I would just let you guys know that it is mentioned in the newest World of Warcraft expansion. In Northrend a goblin sends you to get some "Element-115" as it is the source of the power for his rocket. It has the flavor text of "Becomes unstable upon exposure to the atmosphere." which hints that its from somewhere else (just as elerium isn't from our solar system).

Great stuff, feel free to create and account over at the X-COM wiki and add this info yourself. That way you get credit for finding out this fact. :blush1:

Also could a moderator help me in validating my email account and move this to the proper forum? For some reason I haven't gotten any of the validation emails sent so this was the only place I could actually post :(

Moderators don't have the ability to validate a member here unfortunately. I contacted the forum admin to look into it. In the meantime, make sure that the email address you provided to register here is correct. Also, check if the validation emails were accidentally routed to your junk folder. I'll leave this topic where it is until you get out of validating, otherwise you won't be able to post replies. ;)

- Zombie

Thanks for the info. And I just checked everything, the email account attached to this login is correct, and I haven't recieved any new emails in my spam box or inbox since I first registered. I also tried the resend validation option and nothing.