I see space over safety...
1) Unless a cryssaloid or psi man brakes out, there are minimal danger, because they have no weapons.
2) They are frozen down...many errors would make an alien live up by itself.
3) If it DOES wake up, it still need to get out of the cryo-champer, and then out of the alien containment, (if those 2 are not part of the accident that made the alien awake) and then either to the general stores to get the weapons back, the hanger to hijack your firestorm ( ), or to the lift area (or the personal quarters if its an cryssaloid )
4) How could such an accident happen?
5) If you DO have the safe thing, you have to scrap 2 more faccilitys for making space for the same ammount of aliens.
6) How many aliens are there space to in the containment area? 10?
7) i doubt accidents would BE in the game (not even for V1.0+)...
I like drewids concept, it really fills out space, and also making it look safe. It would also give space to more aliens, if we use a system, like the ones in lost in space, for 4-5 agenst the wall.
Edited by mikker, 25 June 2003 - 03:27 PM.