XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Micah And I Have Changed Our Avatars

stewart

Admins at this website are like the Sith, there are only ever two: a master and an apprentice. Micah is Darth Sidious, and I had a choice. I skipped Darth Vader since that's already one of the canned Avatars, I skipped Darth Maul since all the pix I could find made my eyes roll, so that left Darth Tyranus. Being an old fart myself that was the winner.

Guest Azrael

What can I say, suits you perfectly :rolleyes:

So is Micah back? :huh: I kinda likes his Link avatar more :)

Edited by Azrael

It is a good one isnt it; I found it for him. In a month-or-two he'll log in again and maybe post in this thread so we can see it. :OhBrother:

I sence... A disturbance in the force... Edited by Shinzon

Time for a new sig, then?

LOL

Definitely. =b

I wonder, how much time you have to wait to advance from Sith Aprentice to Sith Master?

P.S. Do you have to kill your Sith Master or something?

Edited by dan2

Well, Vader killed Sidious, that didn't make him a master. Sure, his intentions were good, but still. . .I guess Anakin really was the chosen one, he brought balance to the force and all. . .eventually. What with fathering Luke and Leia, and killing Sidious. . .right, I'm done rambling. :P

Anyway, I love your avatars! Your's totally would scare the pants off any Etherial, and Micah's. . .would probably get them to invite him to a nightclub :P

dan2> :angry: The Death Star! :angry:

:P

He'd turned to good, though, and anyway, there wasn't an apprentice, so the Sith were effectively abolished.

Edit: I just reread your first post here, Stewie. . .so if I send a crippling virus to either of you, preventing you from accessing Xcomufo, I get to be an admin? :)

Edited by Tsereve

Hey, I saw it too long ago, you're right, it's Death Star, my bad.

You don't want to be admin for empty forums, do you? Conquering your admin rights this way will make you really bored. I'm so sorry people don't play as much TFTD, the forums there are almost a ghosttown

P.S. There's nothing more evil in the eyes of evil for the evil to become good

Edited by dan2

dan2> :angry: The Death Star! :angry:

He'd turned to good, though, and anyway, there wasn't an apprentice, so the Sith were effectively abolished.

Edit: I just reread your first post here, Stewie. . .so if I send a crippling virus to either of you, preventing you from accessing Xcomufo, I get to be an admin? :)

No you will know the power of the dark side.

So, which one is the master? By the avatars, Micah should be the master. . .ooh, this should be fun, the Battle of the Evil Admins!

btw, you might find this interesting, even the credits are funny!

Guest Azrael
So, which one is the master?  By the avatars, Micah should be the master. . .ooh, this should be fun, the Battle of the Evil Admins!

btw, you might find this interesting, even the credits are funny!

Micah's the master, no one is more evil than him :)

On a number of occasions I have calmed down Darth Sidious and kept several unsuspecting members from feeling the Dark Lightning.

0.o... The force otherwise known as Admin Powers

Well I'm general grievous and i have elite magna guards, so i'm like uber-cool(but stewart/Dooku/Tyrannus and Micah/Sidious are cooler... and more powerful)

i'm 10x stronger than the normal human being, i can wield 4 lightsabers, i'm made of durasteel, and i'm 2.5 meters tall. I also kill tons of Jedi.. and almost kill Obi-wan twice :)

Guest Azrael
Well I'm general grievous and i have elite magna guards, so i'm like uber-cool(but stewart/Dooku/Tyrannus  and Micah/Sidious are cooler... and more powerful)

i'm 10x stronger than the normal human being, i can wield 4 lightsabers, i'm made of durasteel, and i'm 2.5 meters tall.  I also kill tons of Jedi.. and almost kill Obi-wan twice :)

So THAT'S what your avatar IS? I couldn't make up what the heck it was, at the end I just thought it was a grey shade.

Mikker's got a point here, although I liked his Commander Tommy avatar better, it had a certain nostalgic feel to it. . .

but tommy didn't have an army of droids below him! :P

heh, I was planning on changing my avatar anyway. It was either this, or a big flashy M I made in 3dsmax.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/mikker/avatar.jpg

Guest Azrael
I already like your current avatar, I can associate it quickly with you, kinda like I did with blehm before he changed his aquatrooper one <_

• 7 months later...