XCOMUFO & Xenocide

If you don't have an Avatar yet

Guest stewart

Guest stewart
You can start with one of the "canned" one Micah gives you until you get your "personal one". Mine is from artwork ripped off from this very site. I hope Micah doesn't get mad, assuming he can't toss the first stone (we all know the answer to that!) ;)

Gangsta! Man you are an XcomUfo super heavy weight. Time for an Avatar dude!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timil' date='Nov 4 2002, 10:01 AM']I know this pict gangsta.. but I can't remember the name of this Marvel hero yet..

Mine was designed by a guy on another forum...[/quote]
;) Wow ya pretty good. Actually, he ain't really a hero cause he probably killed a few innocent people he thought were guilty. But yeah ;) It's The Punisher. I ripped that one from the Punisher arcade game in xmame.

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:05 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 11:18 AM']That'd be a cigar.[/quote]
That's no cigar!!!!!!!! :o[/quote]
Ok, FINE! It's my detachable peanuts. Happy now? You've exposed my shame to the world! :(

[quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:12 PM']:P geez you're making me look bad.  uh.. perhaps if I stand over there nobody will associate me with you.    B)[/quote]
You're... ASHAMED of me??? :( *sniffle* Fine... I want my Sigfreid and Roy poster back, then... You can keep the Richard Simmons collector plates.

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:08 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:05 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 11:18 AM']That'd be a cigar.[/quote]
That's no cigar!!!!!!!! :o[/quote]
Ok, FINE! It's my detachable peanuts. Happy now? You've exposed my shame to the world! :([/quote]
Don't be ashamed you have a wonderful career as a carnie ahead of you!

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:17 PM'][quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:12 PM']:P geez you're making me look bad.  uh.. perhaps if I stand over there nobody will associate me with you.    B)[/quote]
You're... ASHAMED of me??? :( *sniffle* Fine... I want my Sigfreid and Roy poster back, then... You can keep the Richard Simmons collector plates.[/quote]
Don't forget the old Richard Simmons sissy shorts! Remember you said you loved the way it gave him ball-fall-out.

Guest stewart
[quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:35 PM']:P I think :) I'm outta here for today ;) this is turning ugly for me.[/quote]
Okay, DN and I will hold up the fort; we'll just keep posting and posting and posting.

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:34 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:08 PMThat's no cigar!!!!!!!!  :o[/QUOTE']
Ok, FINE! It's my detachable peanuts. Happy now? You've exposed my shame to the world! :([/quote]
Don't be ashamed you have a wonderful career as a carnie ahead of you![/quote]
Sweet. Rip off my whacker 5 times a day for $20 and all the corn dogs I can eat! And on my day off I can make time with the bearded lady. It's like a dream come true!

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:36 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:17 PM'][quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:12 PM']:P geez you're making me look bad.  uh.. perhaps if I stand over there nobody will associate me with you.    B)[/quote]
You're... ASHAMED of me??? :( *sniffle* Fine... I want my Sigfreid and Roy poster back, then... You can keep the Richard Simmons collector plates.[/quote]
Don't forget the old Richard Simmons sissy shorts! Remember you said you loved the way it gave him ball-fall-out.[/quote]
Kinda like a thong worn backwards...

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:18 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:34 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:08 PMThat's no cigar!!!!!!!!  :o[/QUOTE']
Sweet. Rip off my whacker 5 times a day for $20 and all the corn dogs I can eat! And on my day off I can make time with the bearded lady. It's like a dream come true![/quote]
I can tell you love her, since you use her image for your avatar; what nice fellow.

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:19 PM'][quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:35 PM']:P I think :) I'm outta here for today ;) this is turning ugly for me.[/quote]
[b]Coward![/b] Get back here and take your abuse like a man![/quote]
The best revenge is base drunkin' postin' binge, I'd say.

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:20 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:36 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:17 PM'][quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:12 PM']:P geez you're making me look bad.  uh.. perhaps if I stand over there nobody will associate me with you.    B)[/quote]
Don't forget the old Richard Simmons sissy shorts! Remember you said you loved the way it gave him ball-fall-out.[/quote]
Kinda like a thong worn backwards...[/quote]
Ha Ha! LOL

I remember in the 90's there was that backwards cloths fad. Saddly it never applied to bras!

:(

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 08:20 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:18 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:34 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:08 PMThat's no cigar!!!!!!!!  :o[/QUOTE']
Sweet. Rip off my whacker 5 times a day for $20 and all the corn dogs I can eat! And on my day off I can make time with the bearded lady. It's like a dream come true![/quote]
I can tell you love her, since you use her image for your avatar; what nice fellow.[/quote]
And when she takes her teeth out... Man... *goes a bit misty*

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 08:21 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:19 PM'][quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:35 PM']:P I think :) I'm outta here for today ;) this is turning ugly for me.[/quote]
The best revenge is base drunkin' postin' binge, I'd say.[/quote]
Some of my best posts are made through beer goggles.

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:24 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 08:20 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:18 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:34 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 03:08 PMThat's no cigar!!!!!!!!  :o[/QUOTE']
I can tell you love her, since you use her image for your avatar; what nice fellow.[/quote]
And when she takes her teeth out... Man... *goes a bit misty*[/quote]
Yeah, I heard about that from Gangsta. The first thing she said to you was "I got mo peef"!

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:26 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 08:21 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 04:19 PM'][quote name='gangsta' date='Nov 4 2002, 07:35 PM']:P I think :) I'm outta here for today ;) this is turning ugly for me.[/quote]
The best revenge is base drunkin' postin' binge, I'd say.[/quote]
Some of my best posts are made through beer goggles.[/quote]
I must confess I have some experience in the "Beer Goggles" thing. I was at a science fiction convention and someone introduced me to Slivavitza. It's an Eastern European whiskey made from plums. The stuff was the smoothest stuff I've ever had. It was 60% and you couldn't taste the alchohol at all. You know how the hard stuff has the light fluid kind of taste to it. This stuff not at all. Anyway, after a few swigs, the large woman that had been hitting on me all night got a little lucky. She was easily over 200 pounds and about 5'4" if that. I can tell you from personal experience, they don't look better, you just don't care.

The only thing that saved me was that it was the final night of the convention which always end in an informal Jam session. I brought my git fiddle and was and had been, all day, determined to join the ho-down. When it was done I sobered up just enough. Whew!

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:12 PM']The older you get, the lower your standards. Christ, what'll Clinton be going after in 20 years?[/quote]
Monica.

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 10:16 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:12 PM']The older you get, the lower your standards. Christ, what'll Clinton be going after in 20 years?[/quote]
Monica.[/quote]
Sadly, Monica was one of the better looking ones. Take a look at Paula Jones... Kennedy, now he got some Choice Tail...

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:20 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 10:16 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:12 PM']The older you get, the lower your standards. Christ, what'll Clinton be going after in 20 years?[/quote]
Monica.[/quote]
Sadly, Monica was one of the better looking ones. Take a look at Paula Jones... Kennedy, now he got some Choice Tail...[/quote]
Well at least she got her nose wacked; twice. First by a plastic surgeon and second by Tonya Harding in celebrity boxing.

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:27 PM']That girl needed more than her nose fixed... *shudders*
Did she go through with the Playboy photo shoot?[/quote]
Yep! Them playboy photographers are pretty good, they managed to take a few beers off her rating.

[quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 10:32 PM'][quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:27 PM']That girl needed more than her nose fixed... *shudders*
Did she go through with the Playboy photo shoot?[/quote]
Yep! Them playboy photographers are pretty good, they managed to take a few beers off her rating.[/quote]
It's amazing what they can do with a gauzed lense and an airbrush.

Guest stewart
[quote name='Double Negative' date='Nov 4 2002, 06:40 PM'][quote name='Stewart' date='Nov 4 2002, 10:37 PM']... and Photoshop running a F*cking Athlon!  :LOL:[/quote]
Ain't technology great? Now you can shake the steak to ugly chicks and not feel guilty.[/quote]
I haven't heard that one. The most colorful ones I've heard are:
"Shaking hands with an old friend" and of course
"F*cking your hand"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.