XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xcomutil, Ship/map Placement, Ship Stats.

StarweaverBlue

Ok, i've got two problems here.

I'm currently running with the little added X-COM ships pack that I got from the XCOMUTIL site; but I had this problem before then too.

With the new desert terrain on (pyramids), landing an interceptor in the desert usually places the interceptor in/on a pyramid, such that you can't get out.

Also, when it didn't, the alien craft (medium scout? the smallest one that isn't the capsule) usually was stuck in a pyramid so that it couldn't be entered.

I was using a randmized-terrain planet on experienced starting in northern italy and this was my first successful intercept. Unfortunatly, I don't have the save or that worldmap anymore.

Second problem is minor. When I installed the "Skyranger with Side Ramps" mod, I lost the front cannon slot on the skyranger, and editing xcomutil.cfg to add a weapon slot back dosn't seem to help.

As a side note, in MapView 1.1, maps UFO_000 and UFO_010 come up as garble (like being loaded with the wrong graphics), and UFO_01a dosn't come up at all . . . odd thing is, the other maps available represent every ufo in the game aside the tiny scout, so I don't know what these are supposed to be ...