Unfortunately, when trying to make graphics for these weapons I realised I'm absolutely shuckeroonies at it, and couldn't even make sprites remotely resembling what I want. If there's anybody out there with some skill making little sprites, I'd really appreciate any help you could lend me. I'll post a description of the weapons I want, just in case there's somebody willing to make some images for me.
- A 1x3 musket. Something real old-school, wood-finished, some kinda flintlock or matchlock firing mechanism.
- A 1x2 pistol. Again, old and flintlocky.
- A 1x3 sword. Something in the fashion of a european cavalry sabre or pirate cutlass.
- A 2x3 axe. A big hefty battleaxe.
- A 1x2 dagger. Old-style, not a modern combat knife.
- A 1x1 reload. Maybe a little lead ball next to a pile of powder, or just a bundle wrapped in a small white cloth.
- A 1x1 grenade. A little clay pot with a fuse coming out of it.
If anybody has any suggestions on improvements to my ideas for the set, they're welcome.
Edited by Zapadniar, 12 March 2007 - 07:01 AM.