XCOMUFO & Xenocide

New Senior For Programming Department

Dear Members,

Recently Rincewind has informed us that due to real life issues, he cant be able to keep running the programming department. I would like you to join me in wish him the best of luck with his new software company. Who knows, when his company grows he may like to share some developers with us ;).

Following the recomendation procedure, Guyver has been selected to replace Rincewind as the new Programming Department Senior Member. For those that do not know him much, he has been the third in the decision chain for a long time already and had his own team in the stackless branch of development; so we are more than positive he is one of the most qualified individuals for the position.

Join us in congratulating Guyver for his promotion! =b

Greetings,

The Senior Team

Congratulations Guyver, and good job, you really deserve it, and I hope you do very well :)

And the same goes for Rincewind, i hope your company goes far and does well!

Edited by Blehm 98

Oh my! And I wasn't here when it was announced :) What a shame on me ;)

Thank you Rincewind for your leadership, for your knowledge and those design discussions we never finished. It was good to have a boss like you. I hope you won't be disappointed with me.

Thank you all, who programmed as much as whole features and as less as one line bug fix. Keep doing this, and we'll progress fast.

Oh my, thanks guys :). Have a productive day ;)

It should be. ^_^

Anyhow, I look forward to working more with you guyver6, and congrats! :)

Rincewind: best of luck in your future endeavors!

- Zombie

• 5 years later...