XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Record Breaking

dipstick

Um how 'bout if instead we make a thread, we'll call it, say, "Record Breaking", we'll stick it in this forum, and it can contain the announcement and discussion about this event.

Just a suggestion . . . .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sounds OK, maybe when we make a decision we can put the date and time in our sigs, that ought 2 let anyone who logs on and c's a post by any of us will know 2 turn up.

Sunday's are good, I usually nurse a hangover about then so it's fine with me. Wednesday's fine as well since I never do much during the week, it's too damn hot to go and do ne thing 4 the 3 hours of sunshine I get in freedom a day :)

Woh, i missed loads. :zzzzz:

<starts waking up>

Ugh, wheres the coffee?

<bunders about>

All i found was orange juice. Blah.

What forum was that from j'ordos?

As long as the date is after this thursday i dont mind. I stop work then. :happybanana:

Edited by miceless

Unfortunately I dont think that HeMan is available at the moment.

I doubt there will be any objections, as so far only about six of us have shown up in this thread. We need some more agressive advertising.

Yeah, I did that, but it doesn't show. Not even the [ color=...] bit, which it should do if it's wrong. I don't get it :huh?:

here's what I've got (without spaces)

[ b ][ color=red ][ SIZE=20 ][ URL=ftp://*******:*******@users.skynet.be/micedown2.2.jpg ]RECORD BREAKING[ /URL ][ /SIZE ][ /color ][ /b ]

Edited by j'ordos

Doh! Colors dont work with URLs. Forgot yours was all URL.

EDIT: See that the 'here' bit of my sig is still black? Wont work.

EDIT: Why is there no appropriate 'doh' smiley?

EDIT: Ok, its not great, but...

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/doh2.gif

Edited by miceless

As Micah said somewhere :

xcomufo.com's server sports unlimited bandwidth and the capability to serve several thousand users at once at a very nice speed with at least 99.9% uptime. Besides, if the forums ever start to slow down, I will simply upgrade the server :) The forums currently take around 133mb of space on the server, plus the 30mb database in the mysql system. It may sound like a lot (or not) but there is still plenty of room to grow. Also, since the upgrade to v1.2 RC 1, there have been no database errors, even with the increased traffic.

So I guess it won't be too much of a problem...

Edited by j'ordos