XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Access Problems

stewart

Uhhh, the one with the XML conversion thread in :D - the active tasks, but I would also check just about every other forum three times an hour to keep up on it :D

I increased your limit. I think they were set to the lower default when the groups were reorganized.

S,Aug 8 2004, 10:47 AM]

Can't access

- Top floor

-- Lounge

:)

The Lounge is only for Project Members and above. The subtitle under the Top Floor reads: "accessible to full project members only." As stated in your letter "Promotion to PMR" you are in a probationary period in which you are being evaluated for full membership.

• 1 month later...

Let me know if it works now.

Micah FYI the steps I took here were.

1 ) see if the user has masks assigned to them (aux masks et al)

2 ) if not see what the users group is.

2b ) look to see what masks are assigned to their group. BTW the error I made a few days ago was that when I switched the Xeno access mask for forum members I forgot to scroll down and ctrl-click on their site mask too, so they only had the xeno mask. :Blush:

3 ) if assigned masks are the right ones then examine the appropriate one (either the relevant site or xeno mask -or aux mask from step 1)

3b ) fix it.

In this case I had to correct the privaledges. Out of curiousity I checked the Xeno Public mask and found that guests could post freely (with downloads) to the Labs :o ; corrected that.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, I'm new here :)

My first problem: I didn't get my activation email and can't find the link that sends it again mentioned on the help page in "registration benefits".

How to activate?

The owner of the forums is away.  Sorry, you'll just have to wait until he approves you.

Wow, you have exactly 9000 posts :)

if you think about it, he could even have 65536 posts if he wanted :P

• 1 month later...
Ooops those threads shouldnt be there. They will be moved shortly. There is no posting in that forums.