XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Music

Guest guest

i figured it out i just put the cd in and went to windows explorer and looked at some of the folders on the cd and compared them to the folders on my hard drive and two were missing so after copy and pasted i tried it and it worked. Hopefully someone else can use this information.

I have the CD version. If someone cares to tell me what file the music is in I could potentially upload it in a .zip file.

the music file is around 300 megs big, so I wouldn't recommend it, unless you have a good amount of webspace, ofcourse :)

Egads... if you have winzip 9.0 I could slap the thing up to maximum compression (which is VERY powerful, believe you me!) and skew off around 100-150mb almost certainly.

Which file is it anyway?

Egads... if you have winzip 9.0 I could slap the thing up to maximum compression (which is VERY powerful, believe you me!) and skew off around 100-150mb almost certainly.

Which file is it anyway?

ofcourse, but 150 megs is still a very large file to download. It's on the cd, simply called MUSIC (no extension), IIRC.

I think he means if you've downloaded it. I figure you should either leave it in the XCOMA directory or burn it to a CD if at all possible. *shrug*

It's worth a try.

*squidge*

My old rustbucket is compacting it to maximum power on Winzip. Slowly but surely.

Damn it, I overestimate the compression and only got 25mb off. Every little helps?!

Edited by Exo2000