XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Cinematic Playback

As you know from before I downloaded X-Com Apocalypse from off the net I have everything but I needed to download the alien map files as I didn't see them. After applying the crack and mousefix I can play X-Com 3 in XP everything is beautiful but I had no movie files. So I did some searching and forgot I had downloaded a another copy of apocalypse in a seperate torrent. I searched the unused x-com torrent archive and lo and behold I found the movie files I needed however when I slapped the movie files into the directory and started the cracked exe it goes straight to the start screen, though with no further errors. However when I start the game with the original exe it shows the first second of the video (microprose logo) but its frozen at that but I can still go to start screen. I downloaded the RAD Tools they play perfectly outside the game but the game won't play them is there anyway we can fix the .exe file I've read the same problem on other forums and message boards across the net. Is there a patch or what?