XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Avoid Brain Suckers

cyberbibi

In real time though, they always seemed to open once inside my backpack, or more accurately my leg packs. :(

So thats why I always carry at least 2 megapol AP grenades, in case the little b^stard survives the first one.

I figured out my problem, it jsut seemed as though they came out of my pack. In actuality, one hatches before I can snag the rest of them, I always thought it was the actual facehugg... I mean brainsucker coming out of my pack, but he sneaks up behind me! Thats what must of happened!

But I really never hd problems with barinsuckers. They jump on your head - true. They inject micronoid's into your throat - true. You soldiers start cussing in some unknown for you language and shot at you - true. Brainsuckers are danger - false. I always got at least 2 soldiers together so if brainsucker even manage to jump on one of em second kills it.

i think u dont use rocket launchers often :devillaugh:

:laser: = :stupid: :cussing:

:devilburn: dont try at home...

errr where do u live??? :devilburn: :chickenrun: :chickenrun: :whatwhat:

Do you want to get invited to my next barbecue? :flame: :devilburn:

I still use the Autocannon with IC for them, "Oh a brainsucker -bang kaboom bang kaboom bang kaboom *shriiieek*- toast! :D "

*shriiieek* :D :happybanana: :beer:

Ok, we have to meet for a XCOM veterans (not veterenarians) barbecue!

I'll bring the heating... :flame: :psychosanta:

Who is cook? ^_^

Cheers! :beer:

Edited by BurnThemALL

• 6 months later...

hi mates, my first entry in this forum,and i sallut you all:)

hummm..i am a noob yet in here so maybe what i will tell you ,you can already know!

about that aliens each time i see one i run to a open door,if you stay in the open door they will try to go to your head,,but they cant! waisting all they'r TU in that atempts. because the top of the door block them!

(sorry for my horrid english)

You'll take care of the heating...I'll do the stabing!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! :devillaugh:

- HAHA!!! There you are!!!

- Brainsucker: ? *Shriiieek*

*CENSORED* - "HAHAHAHA!!!! *sploc*,*slash*,*grind*.......

- OOHH!! :blink: This is a big one..... better get my chainsaw! ^_^

- *VRRRRRRR* *BLAAAAASSHHHH!!!!*

- Ok! The meat is ready!! Here BurnThemALL...start cooking these. :D

Note: For more info read the cookbook: "100 ways to cook an alien"

Edited by Black Dash

Hmm... I had another wierd thing while on an alien elevator. The brainsucker tryed jumping on one of my guys, but ended up jumping over him. It looked like he did some somersaults too, so it was pretty funny to watch.

OK, I'm so sick of all you people. I know barinsuckers are dumb (they have the word brain in their name yet they themselves have none of it) but all they want is TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE KISS. How bad can that be?

This lovely little cute alien (with shiny beady red little eyes) is trying to give you a "goodnight/loveyou" kiss, and you keep talking about frying it up, eating it for dinner, making it get stuck in elevators, stunning it by crawling on the ground. It's not the smartest alien out there, stop confusing/burning it.

OMG you people probably set fire to house pets too...

U know it all starts with "It's just a brainsucker, it's not intelligent, let me just burn it a little". Then you will go around frying babies all over the place.

• 1 month later...

I usually go smooth with brainsuckers. Because I play turn-based, if my guy is alone, then I drop on myself a stunt grenade (If you don't move, then you're fine.) Once the brainsucker threat is gone, then use a smoke grenade to clear out the stunt gas. If my troops are in pairs or more, then I usually let them shoot it out (it's amazing how some soldiers have absolutely no aim!)

Of course, once you have alien gas... brainsuckers are a breeze... :rock:

• 2 months later...