• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Oi!

I didn't really know where to put this, but this looks like the best spot, so here goes.

I recently posted in the "I'd like to help" section, saying that I'd like to volunteer my time to make sprites for your project here, because it is so awesome.

Now, it looks like I won't be able to do that, at least not for a few months.

I took this job see, but it's worse than that. I took this job way out in the middle of the Nevada Desert, where there's no internet no electricity and no cell towers. I've worked for these guys before and I absolutely love these contracts, but at the same time they mean that I'll be able to use the internet only once or twice a month until fall. --And that's in libraries with time limits and not .gif editors.

You'll understand if I use those opportunities to e-mail my family, instead of dropping in here, won't you?

Sorry, I signed up and then had to cut and run on you.

Oi!

I didn't really know where to put this, but this looks like the best spot, so here goes.

I recently posted in the "I'd like to help" section, saying that I'd like to volunteer my time to make sprites for your project here, because it is so awesome.

Now, it looks like I won't be able to do that, at least not for a few months.

I took this job see, but it's worse than that. I took this job way out in the middle of the Nevada Desert, where there's no internet no electricity and no cell towers. I've worked for these guys before and I absolutely love these contracts, but at the same time they mean that I'll be able to use the internet only once or twice a month until fall. --And that's in libraries with time limits and not .gif editors.

You'll understand if I use those opportunities to e-mail my family, instead of dropping in here, won't you?

Sorry, I signed up and then had to cut and run on you.

Hey no worries, real life matters too you know :)

heck, I bet most of the Ufo 2000 team would feel like arse holes if they thought you were being a jerk :P!

I swear I was actually trying to be nice. :sorry:

Also, I'm not quite a reference anyways. ^_^