XCOMUFO & Xenocide

XcomUtil request: Elerium craft flight time

keybounce

So normally I've played XCom without using the Elerium craft.

But this time, I tried the "single combat" challenge. With no funding other than monthly income, money is tight. Tight enough that avalanche missiles get expensive.

So I played with Laser cannons, and learned how to use them. But ships don't stay in the air very long. Using the "infinite fuel" bug, I had no problem taking out aliens. But with the real fuel supply, I had problems.

So, I figured I'd use a Firestorm. Man-made single seat UFO. Those small scouts can fly for a long time, right?

Firestorms turn out to only have a flight time of about 1:40. They don't even have half the earth as their range. Absolutely tiny.

In 1999, we had two seat nuclear planes that have flight times rumored to be in the days (actual flight time? Classified, as is the actual existence of these planes). An advanced alien-tech ultra-special fuel source ship should have a much longer flight time.

So I have a request for XComUtil: Lengthen the flight times of the elerium craft. Give them a couple of days per fueling.

(OH: And a one man craft should not be able to hold 6 people and a tank :-).