XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Its been a while since I've written in these forums but I thought I would stop by and check stuff out. I was wondering if anyone else has played the mobile phone version of this game. Its free on freeppc.com I believe. Anyway, its a later version of the game. Some interesting changes I noticed is that the cyberdiscs spin constantly which looks cool. The lasers look more realistic because a straight beam connects the end of the gun to the target for a short time, not a small burst traveling across the screen. And the biggest change is that the ufo's actually crash when they get shot down. When you land after getting one you see a trail of fire, smoke, and destruction from one side of the ufo to the edge of the battlescape. Its a cool addition to the game and looks especially neat at night cause the fire trail is illuminates a chunk of the map, at least temporarily. I don't think the terrain is affected, but i'm not positive on that.

On another note, since many of you have probably played that version before, is it available for use on computer? Those changes are cool but the mobile version is harder and harder to play.

Guest Azrael Strife
There is no mobile version of X-Com, maybe you're referring to a remake called Pocket UFO? anyway, the link you provided is not correct, so I could not find out the game you're talking about.