XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Be King Or Be Peasant?

If you are in the X-com agent. And you can choose a life of:  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='stewart' date='Mar 6 2004, 11:02 PM']The first two you DEFINITELY die the third leaves that only as a possibility.[/quote]
How true.

*Vote* :devillaugh:

what about you LOOK like your brave, but when you LOOK like you die, you run into the cellar of a building and cry till the missons over? Then you've get hero-state, and survive!

Or, you could get infected from a chrysallid, and infect 7 more teammates. You'd be a hero, at least to the aliens... :rolleyes:

And you do survive, sorta. :blink:

[quote name='mikker' date='Mar 7 2004, 10:45 AM']what about you LOOK like your brave, but when you LOOK like you die, you run into the cellar of a building and cry till the missons over? Then you've get hero-state, and survive![/quote]
"Brave Sir Robin, he boldly ran away, he ran away..." :D
I'm sure there are some Monty Python fans out there, right?

[quote name='Breunor' date='Mar 7 2004, 04:26 PM'][quote name='mikker' date='Mar 7 2004, 10:45 AM'] what about you LOOK like your brave, but when you LOOK like you die, you run into the cellar of a building and cry till the missons over? Then you've get hero-state, and survive![/quote]
"Brave Sir Robin, he boldly ran away, he ran away..." :D
I'm sure there are some Monty Python fans out there, right? [/quote]
but of course! :D
"MINSTREL: [singing]
Brave Sir Robin ran away,
ROBIN:
No!
MINSTREL: [singing]
Bravely ran away, away.
ROBIN:
I didn't!
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
ROBIN:
No!
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
ROBIN:
I didn't!
And gallantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet,
ROBIN:
I never did!
He beat a very brave retreat,
ROBIN:
All lies!
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin.
ROBIN:
I never!"

Be peasant, and when enemy occupies one's country and destroys everything one holds dear, sit on the bank of the Yellow River and wait till the the corpses of one's enemies go down with the flow.

Maybe tzuchan would know the original version of this.

All of you who have chosen the HERO option. I would like to see you in the action if this really would happen. I bet none of you really would be heros, you would run away like cowards! Admit it! I know I would run, who cares if you are a hero if you're dead?!

Deimos, would you really walk to your own death just for beeing remembered as a hero? Think about it, would you hug a chryssalid to be a hero? :D