XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Right Click And Mouse Wheel

c4t

something i did all throughout xcom was instead of use the buttons to rotate the map i right clicked to navigate through different parts on the globe, i saw this was not implimented, and when trying to navigate around the globe i found myself mindlessly right clicking and in the back of my head trying to figure out what was going on and why the map wasnt moving. lets me know what you think about this, sorry if its been done before. also, a nifty feature would be to have the mouse wheel zoom in and out. just some thoughts. hehe, im running xenocide in the background and im not annoyed at the music yet, its nice. good work on it ^_^

Hmmm...seems like this may have been discussed before...but just in case it hasn't, yeah! I agree. There should also be a grabable globe, like if you right click and hold, you can move the mouse left and the world spins with it. I don't know if that's easily programmable. Also arrow keys. Very much.

so thats what it was! i knew there was something bugging me whenever ive loaded the alpha, could never put my finger on it... this really should be implemented. the mouse wheel zoom thing is good idea too

I use the mouse wheel on scroll menus constantly and desperately hope this feature is implemented. I also think right clicking and dragging should be an equivalent for the rotation controls wherever there is a 3D view.

right click and drag sounds like a good idea ^_^. it would take me a while to get used to it though. its kinda like black and white. the game. where you click and drag to move around. yeah, sounds like a good idea