XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Tech Tree

Guest Azrael Strife

Ok, since the original was lost somewhere I had to rework the HTML Techtree from the last posted version. I would like all of you to have a look and post comments.

One very important change is, that from now on Alien Composites are a prequisite for Silabrate Research!!

TechTree_v1.html

Edited by Mad

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, since the original was lost somewhere I had to rework the HTML Techtree from the last posted version. I would like all of you to have a look and post comments.

One very important change is, that from now on Alien Composites are a prequisite for Silabrate Research!!

TechTree_v1.html

Dumb questions.

1. Has research.xml been updated as well?

2. Shouldn't this HTML Techtree be generated from research.xml? (Probably just need an approriate .xsl file.)

TechTree_v1.html

Dumb questions.

1. Has research.xml been updated as well?

2. Shouldn't this HTML Techtree be generated from research.xml? (Probably just need an approriate .xsl file.)

nope hasn't been updated, but now I remember suddenly, why I removed the html file in the first place :Brickwall:

Will update it right now. You have any idea how to make a proper .xsl file?

It is simple if what you want to do is a simple transformation, however it can get very messy in a blink of your eye.

Greetings

Red Knight

Then I'll make sure not to blink... :P