XCOMUFO & Xenocide

CTD - Alien Medical Room

Here's the first draft. I know it needs more, but I'm stuck, so all suggestions welcomed.

I sketched this up as inspiration...

http://www.projectxenocide.com/public/CTD/CptBoxershorts/exam%20room.jpg

edit: resized image

edit2: Updated file

edit3: Updated file, j'ordos' edit.

edit4: Updated with tissue storage and fetii spelling

Examination_Room.txt

Edited by Cpt. Boxershorts

Ok. Nice. A few things.

Please tell the middle sectoid NOT to move under any circumstances. :puke:

Why is the left sectoid playing with the human's armpits? :huh?:

And where is the right seccy about to put that sharp thing? :whatwhat:

No, seriously, its a good start.

... our troopers have made a horrible find: the presence of ...

Can i suggest 'discovery'

A large trapezoidal table domiants one side of the room.

I would use 'usually' or 'in general' in there somewhere.

Hybrid fetuses, created ...

Ok, is that an American thing, cos i spell it foetus.

... taken from other victims combined with alien tissue, are implanted in human women.

Can i suggest "... victims and combined ..."

... within the involuntary host-mother's womb ...

Im not sure, but i dont think the hyphen is need there. Could be wrong.

Most experments are conducted then ...

'experiments'

For more delecate surgeries ...

'delicate'

However, psionicly active races, such as Sectiods prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target.  They seem to enjoy the second-hand emotions and pain of the victim, and will very rarely use the dendritic interrupter.

Should it be 'psionicly' or 'psionically'?

Also, how do they know about the sectoids and their fun and games?

Edited by miceless

Miceless you forgot;

For more delecate surgeries, a dendritic interrupter is placed on the subject's head, casuing loss of all voluntary motor function.

Does it matter. Besides, in the reports there could be mixed the "American" english and the "english" english, X-Corps - or what ever it will be called - is a international organisation...

Miceless you forgot;
For more delecate surgeries, a dendritic interrupter is placed on the subject's head, casuing loss of all voluntary motor function.

Nobody's perfect. There are often so many i miss them. THats why you do several passes and use several people.

Does it matter. Besides, in the reports there could be mixed the "American" english and the "english" english, X-Corps - or what ever it will be called - is a international organisation...

Of course it doesnt matter, its was just an american spelling i had never seen before. I checked it out and both are fine.

Edit: Tags

Edited by miceless

Okay, all changes except 'foetus' have been made. I updated the file in the orginal post.

Um...no idea, especially since Mirium-webster doesn't recognize 'psionic' as a word. Votes?

Stories from victims? That's where I got it...

Please tell the middle sectoid NOT to move under any circumstances.

Don't worry, this is PG forum :D

Why is the left sectoid playing with the human's armpits?

You've stumbled onto my secret...I can't draw hands for crap. So I tried to position everyone where I would have the fewest hands possible to draw.

And where is the right seccy about to put that sharp thing?

Don't Ask. Just don't.

-THe Captain

Um...no idea, especially since Mirium-webster doesn't recognize 'psionic' as a word. Votes?

dictionary.com has similar problems. Guess it doesnt matter then.

Stories from victims? That's where I got it...

Hmmm, i suppose.

Please tell the middle sectoid NOT to move under any circumstances.

Don't worry, this is PG forum

I hope so!

Why is the left sectoid playing with the human's armpits?

You've stumbled onto my secret...I can't draw hands for crap. So I tried to position everyone where I would have the fewest hands possible to draw.

Oh, thats ok. I thought there might be some dodgy reason.

And where is the right seccy about to put that sharp thing?

Don't Ask. Just don't.

I think I already did, didnt I? Oh well.

"However, psionicly active races, such as Sectiods prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target."

psi? ehem......

"However, races with substantial psionic abilities..." maybe?

that sounds more likely to not be sprong from PSI

maybe "mental" insteal of "psionic".

j'ordos' suggestion implemented. I think using 'mental' would repeat to much.

To save everyone tring to find a single line:

However, races with substantial psionic abilities such as Sectiods, prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target.

Where would that comma go? The grammer is bugging me.

-The Captain

Guest Jim69
j'ordos' suggestion implemented.  I think using 'mental' would repeat to much.

To save everyone tring to find a single line:

However, races with substantial psionic abilities such as Sectiods, prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target.

Where would that comma go? The grammer is bugging me.

-The Captain

The best way to work out comma's is to read it out loud and when u hear a pause in ur speech, add a comma. As long as it isn't after an "And".

Well I tried

However, races with substantial psionic abilities such as Sectiods prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target.

but it seemed to long.

and then

However, races with substantial psionic abilities, such as Sectiods, prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target.

Ah well...

-The Captain

However, races with substantial psionic abilities, such as Sectiods, prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target.

I was going to comment on this but ive been busy being ill. This is the way I would do it.

Hey -

I have just one or two comments. I think we should include something about containers, maybe cryo based (or something completely new), where the harvester organs, etc are stored. Perhaps there is a liquid of a specific nature in the storage tubes - this woudl be really great, because when graphically represented in the BattleScape it should cause a very eerie lighting situation. This would fit right in with the atmosphere that the examination room is supposed to encompass. I really like the forboding and down right disturbing nature of it.

Gold

Guest Jim69
Hmmm... minus all the little typos and grammatical issues that have already been pointed out, I like the meat of the writing.

Somebody shoot me if i'm wrong, but is the plural of fetus feti? that didn't sound right now did it?

It'd be Fetii, but yeah according 2 grammatical rules it's right.

Okay, okay, I'll change it to fetii! Sheesh! :P

I like the bottle organs idea too...I'll add it in and repost.

edit: updated at the top, and Ill includ it here, since this thread is getting long. Also addedd following to end of first paragraph.

Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples.  Some vessels have been found to contain illuminated fetus support tanks as well.  It is a mystery how these  chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

-The Captain

Edited by Cpt. Boxershorts

It'd be Fetii, but yeah according 2 grammatical rules it's right.

Damm!t! No! It's fetuses! And more than one octopus is octopuses g0d damm!t! Okay, or octopi, but only because it's been in use for so long, and definitely NOT octopodi. :cussing: I hate it when people call them octopodi, it's not a latin root it's greek! Ok, I'm done. Oh, and I love the addition of the glowing fetus tubes, that'll really be something to look forward to in the battlescape. Maybe the floors can even get wet if you smash one of them...I dunno, we'll see. Good stuff though.

-Fred

• 1 year later...

I don't know how far this is progressed, actually, but I figured I'd just take the text that is at the bottom of the page and put some life into the discussion. I assume from the structure of this thread that the text attached in the first post has been updated each time a change was made... I have grown rather attached to the recently used way of posting new versions - the threads become longer, but it is more easily readable. also, this text did not have the required header yet.

now that I look more closely, there is another thread >here that appears to deal with the same entity, just under a different name. I think some SENIOR MEMBER INTERVENTION (please!) is needed here :)

[bIOLOGICAL RESEARCH ROOM]

X-Net://Pegasus.net/Alien/UFO Components/[bIOLOGICAL RESEARCH ROOM]

While thousands of people world wide claimed to be captured by aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War.

We should have listened, for our troopers have made a horrible discovery: the presence of alien examination rooms on several of the invader's craft.

These areas contain a myriad of specialized alien medical equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to fetal extractors and deep tissue samplers. The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples. Some vessels have been found to contain illuminated fetus support tanks as well. It is a mystery how these chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

This alien facility is used exactly as so many victims had claimed. Experimentation, both surgical and genetic, has been occuring for decades on our citizens.  Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, and even total organ removal are common occurances within these walls. Hybrid fetii, created from reproductive material taken from other victims and combined with alien tissue, are implanted in human women. After growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, the fetii are extracted for unknown purposes. A single fully alien fetus has also been recovered from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. Our scientists believe that the aliens may require human hosts for their unborn children to survive.  No living fetal aliens, hybrid or otherwise have been successfully retrieved.

The ceiling of the room is formed of a biomemetic nanopolymer. When the alien's quarry is taken to the examination room, this substance extends pseudopods to restrain the victim's arms and legs. Most experiments are conducted then, with no anesthesia or further restraints. For more delicate surgeries, a dendritic interrupter is placed on the subject's head, causing loss of all voluntary motor function. However, races with substantial psionic abilities such as [sectoids], prefer to use their own mental abilities to restrain the target. They seem to enjoy the second-hand emotions and pain of the victim, and will very rarely use the dendritic interrupter.

EDIT: for comparison, this is the version from the abovementioned other thread:

An analysis of the recently recovered Collector-type UFO has revealed a new application of alien technology. Each craft houses a room containing a precision-burst laser cutter hanging over a large table. The tables appear similar to the operating tables used in our own hospitals, but on a much more advanced scale. With these resemblances, our scientists have concluded that these modules are for surgical purposes.

The cutting device is laser-based and controlled telepathically, allowing the user to fine-tune the ray up to 4 micrometers. It can be focused to almost any power or width at will, and will cause any created bodily fluids to evaporate without a trace. While it may seem unusual that the aliens would resort to primitive (from their perspective) laser tools, we may imagine the aliens’ technological advanced followed the same paths ours is. If this prediction is correct, the aliens once used laser weapons as often as we do. Apparently, they have considered this purpose too primitive for their more commonly used plasma tools. Regardless, this instrument could revolutionize the future of medical treatment—if we can survive this war.

The table is hooked up to a powerful psionic projection device, enabling the aliens to render their victim immobile. However, the patient remains concious during its operation. That coupled with the fact that this apparatus does not appear to have any form of pain control has led us to believe that the aliens do not use it on their own kind. Instead, it seems that subsequent to the alien abductions that are becoming all too common, the aliens remove or add certain organs. Humans and animals alike are in danger of these strikes, as the aliens seem to abduct indiscriminately. What they do with these organs is thus far unknown. They may use them for academic purposes, chemistry, or even food. To unravel the answer, we must continue our research attempts.

Edited by Moriarty

Guest Azrael
Az, could you merge these topics so that we can get to work? :P

or at least close the other one? anything will do :)

UFO Components

Alien Nutrients (Inspired by Alien Food)

Alien Recreation (Inspired by Alien Entertainment)

Biological Research Room (Inspired by Examination Room)

Alien Medical Room (Inspired by Alien Surgery)

oops. alright. my bad. It's just that the text looked so similar, I thought they described the same thing. just for clarification: the Alien Medical Room (Inspired by Alien Surgery) is the room where experiments on humans are performed, while the Biological Research Room (Inspired by Examination Room) is where cattle and other harvested stuff is cut up? do I get that right?

As far as I can tell, it's the opposite. Alien Surgery is supposed to be used for cattle and the Examination Room for humans. I made a post in the Alien Surgery/Alien Medical Room thread with the text from the original X-Com, but I just transcribed it from the XCOMUFO site. :P Edited by Astyanax

Well Morty, no need to. If you don't remember their difference, that's how you should think:

What do Aliens do to the cattle? They don't want to examine it, they want to mutilate/cut/kill/r@p3/take mitochondria from it etc. So, they conduct SURGERY on it :)

But, humans are special. Aliens want to learn more about people, they want to make human-alien hybrids etc, so they have to EXAMINE Humans.

Surgery=Cattle

Examination=Humans

And indeed, just look at the online UFOpedia (link in our forums) and see their texts. Actually, my Alien Breeding CT is based on the Alien Reproduction entry of the UFOpedia :naughty: :rolleyes: , but now it's entirely different :wink1:

so the thing that has "medical" in it is actually the more-or-less "food processing" room?

=b :naughty: :rolleyes:

Medical doesn't always mean "drugs". Surgery is also something medical :wink1:.

Maybe we should re-vote for these rooms? :sly:

Well, "medical" does have a connotation of being helpful... and I definitely don't think the Aliens are trying to help us. On a related note, "medical" also tends to refer to humans, while "veterinary" tends to refer to animals, so the term "Alien Medical Room" being used to describe a room where animal parts are processed doesn't make much sense to me.

Well, "medical" does have a connotation of being helpful... and I definitely don't think the Aliens are trying to help us.  On a related note, "medical" also tends to refer to humans, while "veterinary" tends to refer to animals, so the term "Alien Medical Room" being used to describe a room where animal parts are processed doesn't make much sense to me.

Maybe you are right about "medical". We could elaborate much more on that, but it's not the point. Indeed, Alien Medical Room just doesn't sound right, that's why I proposed a re-voting (Az will kill me :P)

Guest Azrael
Please note that the name of this text was changed from "Biological Research Room" to "Alien Medical Room", the other one has been changed correspondly, since it makes more sense this way.

• 2 weeks later...

did some changes... :) tell me what you think

Alien Medical Room

X-Net://Pegasus.net/Alien/UFO Components/Alien Medical Room

While thousands of people all over our world claimed to have been captured by aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War.

We should have listened, for our soldiers have made a horrible discovery: certain rooms on several of the invader's crafts appear to be designed to hold humans and conduct experiments on them.

These areas contain specialized "medical" equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to deep tissue samplers and tools that appear to be designed to extract fetuses. The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples. Some vessels have been found to contain illuminated fetus support tanks as well. It is a mystery how these chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

This alien facility is used frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, even total organ removal are common occurances within these walls. Hybrid fetuses, created from fusing alien tissue with reproductive material taken from other victims, are implanted in human women. After growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, the fetuses are extracted for unknown purposes. A single fully alien fetus has also been recovered from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. Some of us believe that the aliens may require human hosts for their unborn children to survive. No living fetal aliens or hybrids have been successfully retrieved.

The ceiling and floor of the room is formed of a biomimetic nanopolymer. When the alien's quarry is taken to the examination room, this substance extends pseudopods to restrain the victim's arms and legs. Most experiments are conducted then, with no anesthesia or further restraints. Devices have been found that function as synaptic interruptors, causing loss of all voluntary motor function. Apparently they are placed on the subject's head for more delicate surgeries. It gives a lot of insight about the alien's attitude towards us, however, that these interruptors do not inhibit pain. It should also be noted that no evidence for any kind of narcotics or amnesia-inducing substances has been found, which suggests that the aliens have some other way of wiping or altering the victims' memories.

now that I've looked again at both the alien medical room and the biological research room, I found something that was probably bothering me all the time, and at least added to my confusion: The following text is from the other room, but probably should be in this one:

The tables appear similar to the operating tables used in our own hospitals, but on a much more advanced scale.

(to which I would add:

They not only automatically mold themselves to the subject placed on them, but also have built-in temperature regulation and integrated multiparametric monitoring of vital functions. Our own surgical operating rooms could be improved greatly by using them. Unfortunately, the aliens' use of surgery does not appear to be beneficial to the "patient".
)

ALIEN MEDICAL ROOM

While thousands of people all over our world claimed to have been captured by aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War. We should have listened, for our soldiers have made a horrible discovery: certain rooms on several of the invader's crafts appear to be designed to hold humans and conduct experiments on them.

These areas contain specialized "medical" equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to deep tissue samplers and tools that appear to be designed to extract fetuses. The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. This table not only automatically molds itself to the subject placed on it, but also has built-in temperature regulators and integrated multi-parametric monitoring of vital functions. Our own surgical operating rooms could be improved greatly by using them. Unfortunately, the aliens' use of surgery does not appear to be beneficial to the "patient".

Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples. Some vessels have been found to contain illuminated fetus support tanks as well. It is a mystery how these chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

. Edit: now that I’ve read the next paragraph, it seems that these fetuses have nothing to do with Alien Fetuses, they are just hybrids planted in humans right?>

This alien facility is used frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, even total organ removal are common occurrences within these walls. Hybrid fetuses, created from fusing alien tissue with reproductive material taken from other victims, are implanted in human women. After growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, the fetuses are extracted for unknown purposes. A single fully alien fetus has also been recovered from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. Some of us believe that the aliens may require human hosts for their unborn children to survive. No living fetal aliens or hybrids have been successfully retrieved.

The ceiling and floor of the room is formed of a biomimetic nanopolymer. When the alien's quarry is taken to the examination room, this substance extends pseudopods to restrain the victim's arms and legs. Most experiments are conducted then, with no anesthesia or further restraints

"Damn, I wish these bastards kidnap my mother-in-law by the end of this war!"

- Private Johnny Single

Edited by kafros

ALIEN MEDICAL ROOM

While thousands of people all over our world claimed to have been captured by aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War. It becomes obvious now that some, if not all, of those reported abductions may have actually taken place, for our soldiers have made a horrible discovery: certain rooms on several of the invader's crafts appear to be designed to hold humans and conduct experiments on them.

These areas contain specialized "medical" equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to deep tissue samplers and tools that appear to be designed to extract fetuses. The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. This table not only automatically molds itself to the subject placed on it, but also has built-in temperature regulators and integrated multi-parametric monitoring of vital functions. Our own surgical operating rooms could be improved greatly by using them. Unfortunately, the aliens' use of surgery does not appear to be beneficial to the "patient".

Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples. Several vessels have been found to contain illuminated tanks as well, some containing human organs, some containing fetuses, possibly results of alien experimentation on humans. It is a mystery how these chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

This alien facility is used frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, even total organ removal are probably common occurrences within these walls. From what we can tell,hybrid fetuses, created from combining alien tissue with reproductive material taken from other victims, are implanted in human women and, after growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, extracted for unknown purposes. A single fully alien fetus has also been recovered from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. No living fetal aliens or hybrids have been successfully retrieved.

Devices have been found that function as synaptic interrupters, causing loss of all voluntary motor function. Apparently they are placed on the subject's head for more delicate surgeries. It gives a lot of insight about the aliens' attitude towards us, however, that these interrupters do not inhibit pain. It should also be noted that no evidence for any kind of narcotics or amnesia-inducing substances has been found, which suggests that the aliens have some other way of wiping or altering the victims' memories.

- Private Johnny Single

ALIEN MEDICAL ROOM

While thousands of people all over the world claimed to have been captured by Aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War. It becomes obvious now that some, if not all, of those reported abductions may have actually taken place, for our soldiers have made a horrible discovery: certain rooms on several of the invader's crafts appear to be designed to hold humans and conduct experiments on them.

These areas contain specialized medical equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to deep tissue samplers and tools that appear to be designed to extract fetuses . The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. This table not only automatically molds itself to the subject placed on it, but also has built-in temperature regulators and integrated multi-parametric monitoring of vital functions . Our own surgical operating rooms could be improved greatly by using them. Unfortunately, the Aliens' use of surgery does not appear to be beneficial to the subject.

Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples. Several vessels have been found to contain illuminated tanks as well, some containing human organs, some containing fetuses, possibly results of Alien experimentation on humans. It is a mystery how these chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

This Alien facility’s use is frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, even total organ removal are probably . No living fetal Aliens or hybrids have been successfully retrieved.

Devices have been found that function as synaptic interrupters, causing loss of all voluntary motor function. Apparently they are placed on the subject's head for more delicate surgeries. It gives a lot of insight about the Aliens' attitude towards us, however, that these interrupters do not inhibit pain. It should also be noted that no evidence for any kind of narcotics or amnesia-inducing substances has been found, which suggests that the Aliens have some other way of wiping or altering the victims' memories.

- Private Johnny Single

ALIEN MEDICAL ROOM

While thousands of people all over the world claimed to have been captured by Aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War. It becomes obvious now that some, if not all, of those reported abductions may have actually taken place, for our soldiers have made a horrible discovery: certain rooms discovered in UFOs appear to be designed to hold humans in order to conduct experiments on them.

These areas contain specialized medical equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to deep tissue samplers and fetus-extracting tools. The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. This table has built-in temperature regulators and integrated multi-parametric monitoring of vital functions. In addition, it has the incredible capability to mold itself to the examined subject. Our own surgical operating rooms could be improved greatly by using them. Unfortunately, the Aliens' use of surgery does not appear to be beneficial to the subject.

Numerous transparent containment chambers are scattered around the room, used for storage of tissue and organ samples. Several vessels have been found to contain illuminated tanks as well, some containing human organs, some containing fetuses, possibly results of Alien experimentation on humans. It is a mystery how these chambers preserve the enclosed tissue, as no support or cooling mechanism can be identified.

This Alien facility’s use is frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, even total organ removal are probably > common occurrences within these walls. From what we can tell, hybrid fetuses, created from combining Alien tissue with reproductive material taken from other victims, are implanted in human women and, after growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, extracted for unknown purposes. We have even recovered one hybrid fetus from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. No living hybrid fetuses have been successfully retrieved.

Devices have been found that function as synaptic interrupters, causing loss of all voluntary motor function. Apparently they are placed on the subject's head for more delicate surgeries. It gives a lot of insight about the Aliens' attitude towards us, however, that these interrupters do not inhibit pain. It should also be noted that no evidence for any kind of narcotics or amnesia-inducing substances has been found, which suggests that the Aliens have some other way of wiping or altering the victims' memories.

- Private Johnny Single

Edited by Moriarty

ALIEN MEDICAL ROOM

While thousands of people all over the world claimed to have been captured by Aliens, few were believed prior to the beginning of the Alien War. It becomes obvious now that some, if not all, of those reported abductions may have actually taken place, for our soldiers have made a horrible discovery: certain rooms discovered in UFOs appear to be designed to hold humans in order to conduct experiments on them.

These areas contain specialized medical equipment, ranging from saw-toothed scalpels and self-cauterizing drills to deep tissue samplers and fetus-extracting tools. The uses of other equipment can only be imagined. A large trapezoidal table usually dominates one side of the room. This table has built-in temperature regulators and integrated multi-parametric monitoring of vital functions. In addition, it has the incredible capability to mold itself to the examined subject. Our own surgical operating rooms could be improved greatly by using them. Unfortunately, the Aliens' use of surgery does not appear to be beneficial to the subject.

This Alien facility’s use is frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. Bio-mechanical implants, tissue extraction, even total organ removal are probably common occurrences within these walls. From what we can tell, hybrid fetuses, created from combining Alien tissue with reproductive material taken from other victims, are implanted in human women and, after growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, extracted for unknown purposes. We have even recovered one hybrid fetus from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. No living hybrid fetuses have been successfully retrieved.

- Private Johnny Single

>
...some containing human organs...
That seems convincing enough to me XD Edited by kafros

ALIEN MEDICAL ROOM

This Alien facility’s use is frighteningly similar to the stories many victims had claimed. Apparently, surgical and genetic experimentation has been performed on our citizens - perhaps for decades. We suspect that implantation of bio-mechanical devices, tissue extraction and total organ removal are common occurrences within these walls. Even more frightening is that from what we can tell, hybrid fetuses, created from combining Alien tissue with reproductive material taken from other victims, are implanted in human women and, after growing for several months within the involuntary host-mother's womb, extracted for unknown purposes. We have even recovered one hybrid fetus from a poor soul found dead within a captured vessel. No living hybrid fetuses have been successfully retrieved.

- Private Johnny Single

Edited by Moriarty