XCOMUFO & Xenocide

X-COM Avatars

tachyon

Are you talking about my avatar with the Small Scout image? I created it from an in-game screencap which was resized to use as an avatar here. Feel free to use it, I may just change my avatar to something different. ;)

One of these days I should really pull together a list of X-COM related pics which can be used in the forums as an avatar. ^_^

- Zombie

Im a personal fan of silly things which have nothing to do with X-Com or the like, but a very easy way to do it would be to use Pck Manilpulator so that you may get a solid colour background which you can choose in a handy little program called paint after printscreening the image and cutting it to the correct size for yourself.

Elsewise you can just ingame screen shot and do a little bit of work like Zombie has done.

Mines a screen shot heavily manipulated too. Hey does nayone have a animated gif creation utility. I'd like to make one of my base building up.

I have a program called Gamemaker which I use, which sounds a bit moronic but it suits my lame donkey purposes. ^^'..

www.gamemaker.nl if Im not mistaken, if Im wrong just google Gamemaker, and try to find a .nl site and download the most recent version.

then make a sprite, and then do a little black magic, and voila, a Gif.

• 3 weeks later...