XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Updates

Vaaish

ok here is the final for the Stun Launcher. Next up grenades...

No Alien version?

if this is the Alien version, why does it have an x-corps logo?

AWD has no control over what we make. We have an absolute list of assets to work from. How and when it's made are the factors we control. I hope this clears up some present and future confusion.

I don't see how that is relevant to my question.

I thought you were wondering if the alien and human versions were the same model. I was pointing out to you that whether they were or were not is not our call. I see that you just thought that Vaaish was stupid. My mistake.

Edited by fux0r666

No Alien version?

AWD has no control over what we make. We have an absolute list of assets to work from. How and when it's made are the factors we control. I hope this clears up some present and future confusion.

I thought you were wondering if the alien and human versions were the same model. I was pointing out to you that whether they were or were not is not our call. I see that you just thought that Vaaish was stupid. My mistake.

Ok Guys, would you knock it off? Please try to keep a respectful tone. Azrael had a valid point in asking, since there were no seperate models for Alien weapons produced by the X-COM in UFO. They just used the Alien design to reproduce the weapons. So there was no reason to assume we would handle things differently in Xenocide.

No Alien version?

I actually think you are, but that's not the question either, if you cannot understand a simple post, then don't reply, though it's actually my fault for feeding a troll, eh?

Sorry for getting this further offtopic.

Grenades look great, Vaaish :) updating gallery at StrategyCore :D