XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Leaver...

Guest Google

So i play at 4 days this great mod. for xcom games.

But the leaver sucks (player : Shade24 for example)

I play with him and kill his units (at begin we had both 15 player)

Then i kill 8 units, he kill 3 of mine, and i will gone win this match because i have a good defence.

He write only "yo if-you-see-Kay off" and he left...

But he can change his name all the time and every time a user left.

Can you not generate a key if we install the mod. ?

And a statistic for the user they leave in matches.

I had like 10 matches and 4 of them damn leavers.

This going to be suck.

The modification is realy great, i cant belive that this exist :)

But the leaver realy sucks.

Edited by Google

Kratos don't call people stupid or insult anyone. Your a global mod, act like it. <_ i deleted all insults so please don start anymore kratos and google.>

Anyways, back on topic.

I am going to give you one warning, don't delete my posts.

Anyways, I was directing it at the TOPIC you fvcking moron.

you fvcking moron.

With all due respect: Even though you didn't insult anybody originally (it was all a misunderstanding I guess), Plasma is right about your responsibility as global mod (:worship:), and you should neither insult nor threaten anybody! Especially not another mod who just did his job! Let's keep this on an academic level, shall we?

@Topic:

I could imagine that it isn't too difficult to release a patch for that. All that needs to be changed is that leaving the game before the battle is over is the same as surrendering. I seem to recall that I saw something like that on the bugtracker, anybody know more about this?

Voller

one could quite easily make the 'quit' button spring a value that causes the player who quits to lose. Making the game tag somone who disconnects as a looser isnt fair tho, since disconnections are quite common and are somtimes neccesary to play the game (CRC errors are not fun)

Hmm, the game offers the possibility to continue with a battle that wasn't finished, right? How about counting it as a defeat if the game is not continued within say 24 hours?

Requires a bit more coding I guess, wouldn't be as easy to implement.

Voller

you fvcking moron.

With all due respect: Even though you didn't insult anybody originally (it was all a misunderstanding I guess), Plasma is right about your responsibility as global mod (:worship:), and you should neither insult nor threaten anybody! Especially not another mod who just did his job! Let's keep this on an academic level, shall we?

@Topic:

I could imagine that it isn't too difficult to release a patch for that. All that needs to be changed is that leaving the game before the battle is over is the same as surrendering. I seem to recall that I saw something like that on the bugtracker, anybody know more about this?

Voller

I'd say that be true if I wasn't able to reach over to the next room and slap him...but...I can...so...meh. That's ok, not everybody knows he's my brotha..