XCOMUFO & Xenocide

I Love This Game!

Ravage777

I have been trying to get my x-com collectores edition to work for a long time and i came to this site 3 yrs. ago and my comp got busted and i had to move before i could do anything using the fixes although what i did try wasnt fully working because i was still crashing when exiting the landing craft.

I have been playing x-com since 94'95 ish and it was before x-com 2 underwater came out because me and a friend went driving across town to check it when it first came out.We used to spend hours just playing together one watching the other and giving advice while we swigged tequila all night long.

Awsome game.

My question is this,now that i got my comp working again and i got back online i was going to buy the old ps1 versions and play them since the comp versions are way to buggy.

Are these issues fixed in the past three years well enough that i can use them for my 2 disk x-com collecters that i bought mint on e-bay for 160$ because all that code writing and doing code stuff is greek to me and id rather not even mess with it if i can avoid it.

I seen on a download site called downloads or something like that,that you can download the games that i got which is the first 3 ufo defence-underwater and apocolypse.I know its legit and you pay for it(kinda like gametap).Can i just pay the 25$ that they want for a year and get the game there and it will work right for my system(xp home-dual core-4 gig ram-dual sli pci express 520 mg vid cards)or should i just go ahead and shell out 150$ a game for the ps1 versions.

The reason i dont want to do that is ive gotten software before from e-bay to buffed up to run right for over 100$ collecters stuff and its an error in judgement ive made to many times.

Id like to avoid a repeat if possible.

should i paste the link of this site here or is the game like this everywhere now because 3 yrs ago they didnt have legal game download sites.They are saying on this site that after paying the fee i can download all 3 versions and save them to dvd if i like.Has anybody done this yet and does the games really run right?

I desperately want to play my games,especially x-com#2 and the apocolypse one because i never got to finish #2 it bugged and ive never even played 3 even though i own it because i want to finish them in order even though ive beaten #1 about 4 or 5 times now.Can somebody please help me and feel free to e-mail me on this because i have been waiting for many yrs. to play and would really like to but its just very frustrating to have it so buggy after spending 150$ for it on e-bay.

Also i did notice after reading the bug fax that the floater medic bug is also on my old x-com ps1 version.Although i thought the game was scratched after it erased 2 weeks worth of play and i flipped destroying the disk and a controller in the process.

Please help me with any advice.I just would like to play this very enjoyable game and i would really like to see apocolypse for the first time.Just out of curiosity after so much reading and screen shots if nothing else.Thank you

Sincerely

Please help Ravage777

e-mail me at [email protected]

p.s.-dont care about the public e-address,i just want to play :(

My last name here was ravage777 With the address of earthlink so maybe im still in your records.

Edited by Ravage7777