XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Music I Want To Contribute.

feliciafan89

The files I'm going to contribute will be either MP3s, mostly midis, and a few MIGHT (god forbid) be .wav files.

Here's my first ones.

They're both fan-created midi versions of TimeSplitters: Future Perfect songs. I was playing it once and I couldn't help but think that the title music could also go well with an X-Com main menu. The same with the VR music, to be used with the Battlescape mode.

TSFP_Title.zip

VR.zip

while not bad, they aren't what id call original and im not sure they would fit ufo2000.

Got any original stuff? your obviously quite talented to replicate music like that in Midi

Edited by Sporb

while not bad, they aren't what id call original and im not sure they would fit ufo2000.

Got any original stuff? your obviously quite talented to replicate music like that in Midi

My talents have yet to be realized. This isn't my work. It's the work of somebody on www.vgmusic.com/phpBB named Smouvy.

As for original stuff, I'd love to make my own midis, but I have trouble thinking of my own music, in addition to composing my own midis.

I'm sorry I didn't announce it earlier, but I didn't think you guys would believe it was my own work.

I'm a newbie when it comes to creating midis.

I use the TSFP Title midi to replace the main menu theme in X-Com: Gold Edition.

TSFP *does* if-you-see-Kaying rule, though.

What does that mean? I don't understand.

Edited by feliciafan89

Guest Azrael Strife

It means Blood Angel does not know certain words are not appropiate for posting yet he attempts to do it anyway.

if-you-see-Kay is, for some very odd reason, the censored version of an "f" word, use your imagination :)

It means Blood Angel does not know certain words are not appropiate for posting yet he attempts to do it anyway.

if-you-see-Kay is, for some very odd reason, the censored version of an "f" word, use your imagination :)

Azrael's never liked me, for some reason :P

In any case, I'm going to scan for other midis I think would fit well. Be right back in a moment.

Edited:

I found a few midis for Command & Conquer that might go well...

Command___Conquer___Act_of_Instinct.zip

Command___Conquer___On_The_Prowl.zip

Command___Conquer___Prepare_for_Battle.zip

Edited by feliciafan89

im afraid its not really nice to contribute other peoples work without their consent ...

even if they are free to download

Edited by Sporb

I've noodled with ambient/drony kind of music lately. Not expressely for the purpose of contributing to UFO2k, but I thought I might pitch this particular theme of stuff into this thread in case anyone wants a listen.

Vondrone

This particular piece was compiled using a circuit bent Yamaha keyboard, and a electric guitar from '67 run through Plogue's Bidule. I enjoy more ambient sinister music for my battlescape enjoyment.

circuit bending is when you open up electronic devices and redirect the circuit (flow of electricity) via all sorts of means. It's a lot of fun, and you can get crazy sounds from some really cheap toys. I've made a sort of patch bay out of the keyboard i was using to get more than just 'piano' sounds.