XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Can't Find Remaining Alien

3D Master

So I got a terror mission of a passenger ship. I've killed myself a boatload (literally :D) of aliens, and uncovered everything on the ship, but still there must be an alien somewhere. I got no motion detectors so I'm aimlessly walking throughout the ship. I must haved covered it at least three times now, but still no last alien.

Does anyone have a trick for me on how to find a last alien? Or some hack that allows to me see the damn thing so I can go to it?

Quite frequently one alien likes to hide in a one tile closet, and doesn't move. Equally frequently, this alien would love for you to find it so it can reaction fire an entire squad dead too.

I believe there are various editors which can show you the entire map, where aliens are etc, but I can't recall them off the top of my head, sorry. Have a poke around the TFTF forums here.

Quite frequently one alien likes to hide in a one tile closet, and doesn't move. Equally frequently, this alien would love for you to find it so it can reaction fire an entire squad dead too.

I believe there are various editors which can show you the entire map, where aliens are etc, but I can't recall them off the top of my head, sorry. Have a poke around the TFTF forums here.

Found one, found the alien.

The strange thing is, I'm pretty sure I checked that closet several times over, yet, never saw it.

Problem is you actually have to attempt to enter the closet before you see the alien, its a similar circumstance to where you can't see through a fence on certain occasions on Enemy Unknown, a quirk of the system (read as BUUUUUUUUUUUUG! :D)