XCOMUFO & Xenocide

How to Change T'leth Final Mission to Steam beta version

night

I hate the 3rd section of the T'leth. What happened to the pacing. It stops being exciting and becomes a LOOONNNGGG boring walk. And No Save. Argghhhhh

I saw on one of the Lets plays that the steam version is very different. Its short trip to the final room. But there lots of aliens around so it works.

I’m planning a new game playing on Superhuman but I really don’t want to play through that again

I wanted to ask to its possible to change the collectors version T'leth 3rd section to that of the Steam Beta

I guess you just want save button back :)

those damn game-crashes

just in the moment when I was next door to ... alien chamber

yarrow

the save button would be nice but its more the long boring trek. Since there are still lobesterman i think with DPL you cant just rush it

i think the walls were impossible to break, i used lots of DPL explosions but the walls stay solid

, you can blow open the 1 space wide passages to make room for you tanks but not the main walls

the lets play stated that it was because of the steam beta version that it had the alternate final map

any suggestions

imagine calcinites in every room :)

your 'boring trek' would probably turn into horror

also alien AI is too passive in here

if they only start to ... use those disruptors

or perhaps instead of disruptors aliens should have more sonic cannons

as for walls, they turn into some sort of impassable scaffold ( destroyed terrain )

be warned, even undestroyed walls DO NOT stop 100% damage

I lost sonic displacer tank last time

I launched disruptor to kill alien, which was standing in the opposite side of the wall

poor displacer had only ~30 health left and was destroyed ... ooops :)

yarrow

Edited by yarrow

Steam wouldn't go through the trouble to make their own map pack for TFTD. If anything that beta would've just been an early version of what we've got now, with XComutil applied to alter the maps.

- NKF