#1 GDD

GDD

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:55 AM

Just wondering.

All I can remember is the guys with leather jackets.

#2 jman4117

jman4117

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:37 PM

Sectiods, Cyberdiscs
Floaters, Reapers
Snakemen, Chryssalids
Mutons, Cetlids and the rock things
Ethereals, Sectopods

#3 stewart

stewart

Programming Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 10,529 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:49 PM

There are four, leather jacket guy, a girl, male xcom soldier, female xcom soldier.
Posted Image
I'm starting to like the heavy cannon more and more.

#4 Blehm 98

Blehm 98

Colonel

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:52 PM

then there's armor too though
Top Secret Xenocide Status report

BF2 Hackers =5SF= have busted
]sD[ Engageo <-- couldn't get him banned though, no screenshot of him ingame
]sD[Nomisser
an AK guy
The anti-logarithm of the logarithm of X plus the logarithm of Y equals X times Y, or 10^(logX + logY) = XY
Posted Image
I hate spider solitaire...

#5 NKF

NKF

Commander

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:52 AM

You mean civilians? There are only two races of civilians on the entire planet. The mono-people males and females, the females wear the jacket and the male get a white shirt. Entire towns are made up of only one gender. X-Com soldiers are a completely different race of people.

In TFTD we have a few more Mono-people. The Pot-Bellied Stereotypical Islander, entire shipping vessel crews made up of 'Blond-Girl-In-Swimsuit' people, the docks are littered with the same looking sailor that walks in reverse and ... you know, actually, I can't remember the rest, if any.

In Apocalypse, we finally get some more variety in civilian life, but the mono-people make a come back by taking up arms as thugs, mad cultists and a few different brands of idiot rent-a-cop guards (such as cops and the pink/white guards and the overly common cyan/black guards).

- NKF
Lord High Generalissimo Ruler Supreme of Norm's Anti Pedant Society (NAPS).

Number of members: 1

#6 Judge_Deadd

Judge_Deadd

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:21 AM

You mean how the soldier's heads look? There was once a poll where you could vote on your favorite head... don't remeber where it was though.
"This is why I love subtle humour, it's as dirty or as clean as the reader's own mind." -- Sinscale17

"Just imagine if you were really the XCOM commander. You'd build defence modules like there was no tomorrow. Because if you didn't, there really would be no tomorrow!" -- Aiki-Knight