XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Need Opinion

samsamsam

HI.
I already put this image on another post but this seems the right place.
By the way, i extended my research on the visuals of xcom universe, and it
seems that, for what ive seen soo far in this forums, that the visual concepts is similar to genesis ( by the way id rather like interceptor retro design ), and i was hoping in a totaly new language, a remake of ufo design, some kind of dark sci-fiction, mixing 3D and 2D alike...well just lets me know what your opinions are and thanks.
By the way, the Room for meeting others in the "graphics department" seems out of order...

SAM

:boohoo:

I'm not too fond of the start menu you have there and it seems that the menu is difficult to fllow being broken up between top and bottom. I would suggest unifying the game menus and working on your logotype.

Also having the planet back there like you do now interferes with the text you have chosen.

Again you need something to tie it together so it doesn't look so fragmented. I'd do some research on other game interfaces to see how they work the background and menu elements to unify the piece. Again the interface is prettymuch final for Xenocide 1.0 so what you propose here most likely wont be used. I would talk with deimos to see what we need done in the 2d department before you work much more on these.

thanks for the tip.
I have some troubles because i dont know if the logo is final and it seems that the interface is no longer this one.
Actualy i was thinking on a interface much like photoshop, one single vertical bar that allows acess to all interface.The ideia is to have buttons that show/hide the information.
Where i can get acess to the latest graphic info ?
Thanks

SAM

:boohoo: