XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Finding Only 1 Alien In 2nd Half Of A Colony Mission

Rango

Just finished this colony mission only to find one lone commander in the comunications bunker and on the entier level for that matter.

Im just curious as to wether it was a glitch or a tactical move of the Enemy to load the top board with all but 1 of their fighting contingent

There where 37 aliens on level 1 and just a lone commander on level 2

Edited by Rango

How curious. TFTD seems to be more prone to these rare and unusual glitches than its predecessor. Did the mission end right after you defeated the commander?

A few possibilities include that a glitch did occur and most of the other aliens were spawned beyond the map's boundaries, or they spawned in solid rock where you cannot reach them normally.

I was going to ask if you'd used the expanded X-Comutil Leviathan with a full compliment of troops/SWS, but since you did the first part fine, that wouldn't have affected the troop loadout on the second part.

- NKF

Edited by NKF

This was a game I had edited some years back and have recently been playing yet again you know its hard to let you love die. My edits where for defence facilities such as Pwt and Bombardment Shields up time to go to Zero, aside form this I had droped in a research tree.

The game ended right after I introduced the commander to a few upclose and personal blasts from my... well his sonic technology.