XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Who Is Active On Xenocide Development

red knight

To easy out the already burden of our administrative department I want that every Xenocide developer post in this thread (and I mean everyone) to let us know it is active and willing to get a task... So we can update the project membership list, those that dont post in here wont be put in the docs.projectxenocide.com list. [b](So we will consider them inactives)[/b]

BTW if you like both your name (real one) and your nick in the list put both in the list. Someone said predicate with the example so here is mine ;)

Name: Federico Andrés Lois
Nick: Red Knight
Position: Senior members - Project Leader
Current assigned task: Day by day moderation, coordination and issue tracking. Some programming but little nowadays (but I will see if I can surprise all of you in some time ;) I have a non published task that I am doing on my own :) Dont ask cause I wont tell ).
Task I want to handle in the near future:
Task I want to handle in the future:

So everyone follow this template as close as you can, so you can help create the docs.projectxenocide.com site entry as close as posible to your responsabilities.

Greetings
Red Knight Edited by red knight

Nick: Astyanax
Position: Creative Text Department, X-Net Proofreading Taskforce
Current tasks: Writing and proofreading "active" and "complete" creative texts, updating the CTD Asset List
Tasks in the near future: Anything dealing with writing or proofreading (leaning slightly towards the latter)
Tasks in the far future: Same as the last line, maybe HTML since I'm learning it. Edited by Astyanax

Name: Aaron R. Dickey
Nick: Vaaish
Position: Senior members - Art Leader
Current assigned task: Model retrival and archiving, concept art direction, platform evaluation, Model assignments and recruit processing, general workflow.

Name: Stewart
Nick: Stewart
Position: Senior member
Duties:
site/project administration,
site/project moral,
site/project ombudsman.

Name: Matías Laíno
Nick: Azrael
Position: Creative Text Department, X-Net Proofreading Taskforce
Current assigned task: Daily moderation of the CTD forums, revision of all texts both active and complete, update of the Asset List (Astyanax is giving me a hand now :)), polls, my own texts :D, and many little stuff. Edited by Azrael

Nick: centurion
Position: Programming Dept member
Current assigned task: Documenting the boost::fsm framework we're using.
Task I want to handle in the near future: No way, unless I go mad and actually buy the official compiler.
Task I want to handle in the future: Anything mathematically challenging (or not challenging, just not liked by others).

Name: J Hillsden
Nick: kamikazee
Department: CTD
Current project: Nothing... I kinda haven't bothered lately....
Near future: errrmmm... anything basic really... I can use most web page languages excluding that asp and php stuff. So if you need any proofreading in the ctd, or webpage made just give me an email.

Name: Luke Williams
Nick : dipstick
Position: Provisional CTD Leader
Currently assigned to: Holding the fort; Proofreading; Creation of CTs; General CTD
Task I would like to be assigned to in the near future: None - same as current.
Task I would like to assigned to in the future: Translation Task Force. Edited by dipstick

Nick: ATeX
Position: Sound Department Member
Current assigned task: /
Task I want to handle in the near future: Composition of Main theme as a base for the following tracks
Task I want to handle in the future: Anything that has to do with sound, and eventually 3d modelling or other visual art

Name: Daniel Albano
Nick: SupSuper
Position: Programming Department
Current assigned task: UI work: Creating layouts and imagesets, implementing them into the main code, editing TaharezLook to fit our needs, etc. Edited by SupSuper

Name: Jason Jones
Nick : Thalo
Position: Proofreader
Currently assigned to: Been semi-inactive, previously proofreading texts as assigned
Task I would like to be assigned to in the near future: Continue proofreading
Task I would like to assigned to in the future: begin working in programming department. I am an IT consultant and have some experience with C++. I began working in programming awhile back but I had hardware issues and never got started. I don't have a lot of spare time so my involvement is sporadic.

Name: Michael Bo Magling
Nick: mikker
Position: Artwork Department Member
Duties: Making weapon models, writing a few CT's, making fluffs, general critisism.
Current objects on to-do list:

Art Department:
Heavy Laser (95%)
Laser Rifle (0.5%)
Laser Cannon (0% due to crash)
Plasma Cannon (?%)
Quantrium-thinggy Cannon (?%)
Medigun/kit (0% due to crash)

Creative Text Department:
Spawn Autopsy (75%)
Alien Research (85%)

Stuff to do in the near future: I think i have enough to do already :) Edited by mikker

Name: Karol Zukowski
Nick: Beetle
Position: Programming dept
Current assigned task: Basic music support (ending now)
Task I want to handle in the near future: maybe some sound stuff? i don't know now :) ( i will PM RK soon about it :) )
Task I want to handle in the future: play the xenocide game and kill some aliens :)

Name: Jan Eickmann
Nick: Rincewind
Position: Senior members - Programming Department
Current assigned task: Fixing up the XNet-programming part, GameTime-Class that allows the sun to have different speeds of rotation and be able to query current time.
Positioning of mouse clicks and objects on the globe. Hopefully keeping the linux port up to date (this is probably going to be near permanent)
Task I want to handle in the (near) future: Some of the AI stuff once it goes into class design and implementation.

Name: Vassilis (Billy) Anastasiou
Nick: Kafros
Position: Member - Xenocide Creative-Text Department
Current assigned task: Alien Breeding CTD, Silabrate Autopsy CTD, endless smiley spamming in the Patio :D
Task I want to handle in the near future: To-be-assigned CTDs, commenting of other's CTDs, Sound effect (creation/)collecting
Task I want to handle in the future: Stuff including Photoshop, FL Studio/Reason, and maaaaaaybe silly C programming... ^_^

Name: Vadim Farafontov
Nick: Shinzon
Position: Peon In the art department
Current assigned task: X-corps T-shirt Armor (Model+Texture) Laser Pistol (Texture)
Task I want to handle in the near future: Anything dealing with the graphical aspects of the project
Task I want to handle in the far future: Will try to learn C++ and Java...

• 1 month later...
Name: Moritz Mielke
Nick: Moriarty
Position: recently adopted as member in the CTD department / proofreading
Current assigned task: proofreading
Task I want to handle in the near future: cross-comparing finished texts to find inconsistencies

I am also interested in the design of the user interface, and maybe I can be of service when it comes to the non-programming part of the AI... unfortunately my programming skills are minor, but I am able to (most of the time) understand the way things have to be put so a computer understands them :D

• 6 months later...
Uh, totaly forgot 'bout this - is this still active?

Name: Matthias Vossen
Nick: Mad
Position: member of CTD
Current assigned task: XNet Entry: Collector UFO, Psionic training facility
Task I want to handle in the near future: rewriting some of the older CTs