XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In X-com (s)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Gyrfalcon points his heavy plasma at Commander Tommy*: Don't move, there's a facehugger on your shoulder!

*Commander Tommy freezes*: What? Get it off, get it off!

*Gyrfalcon*: Die, facehugger! *fwump!*

*Stands over Commander Tommy's headless corpse* I didn't realize the plasma bolt was *that* large... no hard feelings, I hope.

But it prevented a facehugging! ;)

Edited by Gyrfalcon No'Dessu

As I mostly sit at Brain's chamber, I won't see much action, so I decided to send you Mind Controlled Clone (MCCâ„¢).

I'm supposed to be the guy who storms UFOs, reaction fires aliens at short ranges, and optionally guards team mates. Also, if some alien gets really close, (and probably won't shot me if I move) I can stun it with a rod.

Extralucas.stt

Just a spy. You were fending off alien invasion for 8 months, now it's time to fight back. Expect Base Attack shortly after my arrival. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, come over to the stores, and pick out your equipment. The first post has everything you need to know about Supsuper's game, without the fun. ^_^

There is a program attached to very first post which you can use to customize your soldier. IIRC points limit is 170, and your soldier uses 355. :wacko:

There is a program attached to very first post which you can use to customize your soldier. IIRC points limit is 170, and your soldier uses 355. :wacko:

ummm... no it isn't, it's 360. you don't start off with 0 on every stat :P

Edited by SupSuper

I finished my stats too

Kelo.stt

Edited by Kelo

quality! I didn't know this was happening. Give what ever weapons you can spare and let me at 'em!!

MagicAndy.stt

Be sure to check out the huge first post in the general stores thread. It'll have just about everything you need to catch up with the action.

oi, you beat me to it! :P

anyways, you're in, i'll set you up on the game when i have the time... BAH TO SCHOOL!

• 1 month later...
can i join? if yes, i would like to have a plasma rifle, medkit and motion scanner...

At last... another person sells his soul to join the alien killing world... MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :devillaugh:

Sign me up?

i dont care bout my stats

just give me a heavy plasma and an alien grenade and ill be ok

by the way call the chacter jeeves

(assuming u add me to the list)

now to wait untill people start dieing............

Can I be a part of Skyranger-4 if there is one? :P

Just give me a heavy plasma, 1 extra clip and 2 alien grenades, ANY armor (even none) and Ill be fine

Woah. 4 Skyrangers is $2.4million a month. To fill them all with crew is another $million a month. Then $1.5 mil for 50 scientists, and $1 mil for engineers.

That's over $6 mil in maintenance! And that's not counting the interceptors, which are $500K a piece! Or the base maintenance, for that matter.

You better have alot of cash on hand when those maintenance bills come in, Supsuper. You'll be paying money by the briefcase load. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wahey! Throw me on Skyranger 4, I'll ride on the roof! Ah heck, maybe not, but it's a shame you can't hold two pistols and fire both at once... one of my best guys was a dual-laser-pistol gunslinger!

Stats included, ala Sniper, preferably Some sorta high-acc rifle, Laser or Plasma. Plasma with 2-3 clips and a Laser Pistol for good luck. Personal Armour, or Power Armour, or if totally possible, Flying Power Armour, for getting to those shweet sniping spots.

Visual Readout;

TU: 60

Energy: 40

Health: 50

Bravery: 30

Reactions: 70

Accuracy: 70

Throwing: 20

Strength: 20

Can you say "rooftop fire support"?

Custom .stt attached.

Exo2000.stt

Hey, room for a Heavy Weapons Guy? I wanna see my virtual alter-ego get dusted by Sectoids, too!

Uh, stats...where'd I put those soldier stats? Hmm...I'll have to boot up the game to see how my computer-game visage is doing...

Hey, I just figured out that you can change your soldier's name by just clicking on the name in the Soldiers menu! :hammer:

Er, anyway, here is The Soldier Who Just Couldn't Be Killed's stats (until he chews a plasma bolt when I inevitably screw up later, that is):

Captain Brett Davies (with a swift change of fate, now renamed to The Master Maniac)

Time Units: 80

Stamina: 100

Health: 61

Bravery: 50 (in real life, I'm probably somewhere around 15, I'd venture to say)

Reactions: 64

Accuracy: 91 (his finest trait)

Throwing: 72

Strength: 70

Psi Strength: 46

Psi Skill: 36 (should have spent more time with a rubrics cube or something...)

Missions: 44

Kills 55

In Psionic Training

Sorry, Brett--looks like transfer to SupSuper's unit means an instant demotion to Rookie. I'm sure you understand, good lad.

By the way, the soldier's stats are in no way faked/hacked, for what it's worth.

Edited by The Master Maniac