XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Users Online At One Time

stewart

I remember a few months ago we tried to boost up our users online at one time record because XTC was ahead of us. Well they are ahead of us again (59 to 54) :cussing:

Therefore as suggested by someone earlier it's . . . . . .

Spamming rave time!!!!!!!!!!

Who: Spammers

What: Spamming Rave

Where: Offtopic

When: Feb 29

Why: to get folks to log in, and the chance to claim the crown (I forget who won the last one and what their score was, they'll let us know I'm sure).

How: Caffine, lot's of Caffine.

Blasphemy, do you not want to increase your postcount dramatically????

How do you think I got this many posts?? Come to think of it, how do you think some OTHER people got that many posts??? :naughty:

Exactly, and j'ordos, and (dare I say it) Iblis himself - the great administrator of this magnificent forum

Edit: Since when did you have THREE THOUSAND PLUS POSTS! :cussing:

Edited by dipstick

Me spam? Well duh! I got my account 5 days after Micah for Xprists sake. I was first to 10 100 1000 (actually pretty much first to every postcount after, I believe .. . . . . 3.

In the good ole days posts counted everywhere and between Gangsta, Double Negative, and me logging more-or-less 200 posts-a-day by frankly living here, it wasn't hard to build up a count.

Anyway now to ding Dipstick for blasphemy or what ever the diabolic version of blasphemy is . . . .

Psych! Ha ha :devillaugh:

Maybe.

BTW Dipstick what was your score? I think I post a screen cpature of it is that still kicking around?

So Feb 29 is all the info we'll get? No specific time? I don't have much time so I won't be spamming but I would gladly want to help getting "the most users online at the same time" crown back so I could come here for a while if you would tell me a time :huh?:

So Feb 29 is all the info we'll get? No specific time? I don't have much time so I won't be spamming but I would gladly want to help getting "the most users online at the same time" crown back so I could come here for a while if you would tell me a time  :huh?:

Maybe it's the entire day? :happybanana:

scared or something?? :devillaugh:

Why don't you go revise your alphabet? ;)