XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Cannot Initialize Full Screen!

Tat

I'm pretty sure Apocalypse would work fine, except for a small problem - I can't seem to get my CMD.exe to run in full screen mode and for this reason Apocalypse won't start!

I've tried everything and I'm sure if I could simply fix this small issue, it would work . . .

Hope someone can help me on this one . . .

You could try going to your console window and press alt + enter to switch to full screen mode.

- NKF

Unfortunately it doesn't matter how I try to initialize full screen mode, it simply won't work :o(

I've found a way around the problem though! If I use dosbox version 0.61, the game will run, albeit this does not satisfy my irritation . . .

At first I thought it was just Apocalypse that wouldn't run in full screen mode, as my video card (or monitor) does not support settings below 800x600 but anythin that is run in a CMD.exe window has that problem . . .

Odd . . .

By the way, I'm still VERY much interested if anyone knows of a way to fix my no-full-screen-problem as that would enable me to run the game WITHOUT dosbox and thus faster and less buggy . . .

Tat