XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xenocide Release

Patrick1994

Ive been gone awhile, on my 360, whats the progress so far percentage wise

I got a new computer, it has like 8 DVD-RW drives that can write to discs and i have 4 gb discs and I can copy 8 4gb discs at a time and i would be happy to mass produce Xenocide and ship them to you. free of charge I dont have anything else to do on summer break,

and what will xenocides max size be?

:chainsaw: Chop the big corperations in half!

Guest Azrael
Ive been gone awhile, on my 360, whats the progress so far percentage wise

I got a new computer, it has like 8 DVD-RW drives that can write to discs and i have 4 gb discs and I can copy 8 4gb discs at a time and i would be happy to mass produce Xenocide and ship them to you. free of charge I dont have anything else to do on summer break,

and what will xenocides max size be?

:chainsaw: Chop the big corperations in half!

10.3 GB, you may consider getting a Blu-Ray copier for Xenocide distribution.

• 1 month later...

back AFTER A WHILE!

i went to best buy and they had a 200 buck blu ray copier then i got it, installed in computer and i got some cheap blu ray movies then wiped them and i got some 12 gb blu ray discs and then i used a program to make blu ray discs readable in normal drives

ive tested and i put my 6gb Operationflashpoint game (that includes all the addons in it) and ufo2000 and xcom and so on

i went to blockbuster (i know people) and i got them to place it on the game shelfs as "Mega Game Disc" i get like 50 bucks a week for it

Ok I'm sorry but do you expect people to believe you?

1 You will not find a blu ray drive for under 450

2 You wiped blu ray movies? I'm sorry but that is not possible

3 There is no such thing as 12 gb Blu-ray disks, 25 is the min

4 It is impossible for a dvd drive to read a blu-ray if thats what you mean by normal drive the hard ware is diffrent and needs a blue laser...

5 I doubt you know anyone at blockbuster, and if somehow you did no one is going to buy a "Mega game disk" with out knowing what it is plus most people don't have blu-ray drives for computers yet

wow... just wow

edit: sorry I just had surgery and I'm on a lot of drugs... but still....

Edited by Darkhomb

Guest Azrael
Ok I'm sorry but do you expect people to believe you?

1 You will not find a blu ray drive for under 450

2 You wiped blu ray movies? I'm sorry but that is not possible

3 There is no such thing as 12 gb Blu-ray disks, 25 is the min

4 It is impossible for a dvd drive to read a blu-ray if thats what you mean by normal drive the hard ware is diffrent and needs a blue laser...

5 I doubt you know anyone at blockbuster, and if somehow you did no one is going to buy a "Mega game disk" with out knowing what it is plus most people don't have blu-ray drives for computers yet

wow... just wow

edit: sorry I just had surgery and I'm on a lot of drugs... but still....

Nah, I don't think it's surgery, it's a perfectly normal reaction to such a post :P

There have been some relatively unqualified posts, which have been rather off-topic. Those have been removed as have the (very calm and reasonable - thank you guys) answers to these posts. Let's try to ignore certain people around here until they show some maturity and stay on-topic. This post will self-destruct after... a while. ;) Edited by Mad