XCOMUFO & Xenocide

We Need More Apocalypse Players

Brute

Does The Title NOT explain everything??

i have both versions, and i am trying to find a solution about that problem -first alien mission :huh?:

Here...what weapons do you use in the beginning?I bought just laser rifle,but it isnt good enough.I love grenades(that green stuff...yes,stun grenade).An other question:how can i get better guns?Im in the 1st week,no serius enemies,just stupids with brainsucker launchers.The most useless weapon... APOC RULEZ!! if someone says different i'll :uzzi:

Here...what weapons do you use in the beginning?I bought just laser rifle,but it isnt good enough.I love grenades(that green stuff...yes,stun grenade).An other question:how can i get better guns?Im in the 1st week,no serius enemies,just stupids with brainsucker launchers.The most useless weapon...  APOC RULEZ!! if someone says different i'll  :uzzi:

-we- i'll answer those in the strategy section independetly

• 1 month later...
You are not alone. I bought it out of brand loyalty and fell in love with every aspect of the game. Did you know that it was originally supposed to be much more in depth than it ended up? If you want to know all the details I can post em, but i'm tired of typing right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I finished Ufo: Enemy Unknown and disapointed with X-Com 2. Now Im playing Apoc. For me its just great :D (But a little annoying when hit by entropy :()

In my opinion Apocalypse is the best of the 3 X-Com's allthough the graphics were better in X-Com Enemy unknown.

Extralucas: Entropy is annoying but most of the time you only lose your armor, just buy some armor in advance and research personal disruptor shields as soon as possible. If you see an alien with shielding, stun IT. :uzzi: :crying: :birthday:

i built a base that just made equipment. Normally they built toxin C and personnel shields, then I would transfer HUGE ammounts of them to the base with the soldiers. (i'm talking like 200+ of each) You can keep a project active by just letting it build like 40/50 units then drag the bar all the way back up.

Ok I will try to stun... I will drop 40 stun grenades around UFO and hope that at least one f'cker gonna sleep... And about mafacturing post... I'm still green horn in Apoc and I just revealed that I can raid organisations with stun grapples and from money earned by this build base supposed to be "X-Com Factory Arms"

And hit by entropy is realy anoying... especially when you are flying near 8-9 lvl and suddenly u discover your armor hav disappeared

@ Extralucas:

"And hit by entropy is realy anoying... especially when you are flying near 8-9 lvl and suddenly u discover your armor hav disappeared"

Hahaha yes, that's really a problem if you start falling down all the way... :wacko:

To stun aliens I always use stun grapplers with at least 2 soldiers... Stun grenades are my 2nd choice there... Ok maybe my 3rd after flammable grenades. :crazy:

And yes, raiding other organisations is even more fun than killing aliens! :P My most wanted organisations are Sirius Cult (of course), Psyke (Psiklons are good money) and all other criminal organisations.

To stun aliens I always use stun grapplers with at least 2 soldiers... Stun grenades are my 2nd choice there... Ok maybe my 3rd after flammable grenades.  :crazy:

Im using stun grapplers too but it seems they damage power shields (or how is it called) and only thing left is stun grenades... But I can be wrong

Hahaha so grapplers don't destroy the shields? :uzzi: :crying: :chicken:

What's also very funny: stun this dumb alien, get all of it's equipment and wait until it awakens... Then "drop" a flammable grenade under it's shoes... *whoops sorry* ;) :blink: :rolleyes:

You never suspect that they can run so fast... :P

Very funny! :crazy:

no..grapples pass through armour....but you´ll get more shields throwing a couple of stun greanades at a group of athropods or skeletoids before they scatter

by the way ..... how did you fixed the first alien mission problem???? do files on this site work???....plaese reply ASAP

no..grapples pass through armour....but you´ll get more shields throwing a couple of stun greanades at a group of athropods or skeletoids before they scatter

by the way ..... how did you fixed the first alien mission problem???? do files on this site work???....plaese reply ASAP

Not sure what are you talking about. I downloaded Apoc from this site and only problem was kicking out from alien dimension when trying to get into first building, but fixed it with dimension maps found on this site.

yaep thats it....thanks

i can´t get alien gas for research!!!! do i only need a live popper???

To get anti alien gas you must research all alien life forms. Corpses and alive ones. You will need researched toxin C too.

does anybody know how to sell a base??? i have tranfered most of my stuff to a new base and the old one is completely empty ....how do i get rid of it?????

Personally I never herd about selling base. Maybe try sell acces lift? (probably can't huh?) Why do you need to sell base? You don't pay much for it... Maybe aliens will attack it some day and you will got one problem less.

• 3 weeks later...
"And hit by entropy is realy anoying... especially when you are flying near 8-9 lvl and suddenly u discover your armor hav disappeared"

i have written a topic about this. it must be "Apocalypse invulnerability"

Simply, the enzyme will not kill you, the clips and explosives you carry will kill you.