Photo

Do You Like The New Design?

7 replies to this topic

Poll: Do You Like The New Design?

Do You Like The New Design?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Timil

Timil

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 03:36 PM

I love it :)
It's really clearer now!
Grenadoholic

#2 Guest_stewart_*

Guest_stewart_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2002 - 04:49 PM

I love it :)
It's really clearer now!

Clear enough that I had to move this topic from General to here! :P

#3 Guest_micahdg@xcomufo.com_*

Guest_micahdg@xcomufo.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2002 - 12:10 AM

I think it could be better, but I voted for "Like frying sectoid" cause I wouldn't want to vote down my own site :P I would prefer that you could click on which game you wanted, then get a screen with the three sub forums, but when doing that today, I couldn't get them to show up properly and experimentation led to the UFO Defense forum getting vaporized :flame: I would at least like to get rid of all that extra blue space around each category so the forums will bee closer together and you won't have to scroll way down the page. We'll see.

#4 Guest_micahdg@xcomufo.com_*

Guest_micahdg@xcomufo.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2002 - 12:45 AM

I'm screwing around with the images and color settings that make up the forums, so please bear with me as I experiment. At least I got rid of the "Invision Discussion Board" logo, finally. I need some input, though. What colors should be used in the forums? For the text, background, whatever? If it's easy to read now, then we'll leave it. Please let me know, people.

Also, I'm going to be doing this over the next couple of days, so rest assured that it won't always look this way :P

#5 Guest_stewart_*

Guest_stewart_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2002 - 09:11 AM

Actually I think it's fine that all forums are still visible on one page, even if it means twiddling the mouse wheel.

#6 Breunor

Breunor

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 09:00 AM

As to the colors used within the forums, I suggest leaving them as is. It's a good color scheme, easy on the eyes. It has a very professional look to it. :D

#7 Kaiser

Kaiser

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 09:58 AM

I like it, its much easier to find your way around.

#8 Micah

Micah

Colonel

• [[Administrators]]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 12:27 PM

After fiddling with the colors a couple of weeks ago, I finally changed them back to the originals because I agree that the forum is easier to use this way.

Reply to this topic