XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Website addition idea

Guest stewart

Guest stewart

Hey Micah how 'bout when you fire up the webpage there's a random Strategy/Tactic called from a database of them. I remember WCII had them.

Oh and how about a place where we can upload GIFs of our base designs.

I haven't the slightest idea how to set up a database of random strategy tips. I remember the tips in war2, like "Never pet a burning dog." :) You can start a new topic named something like "Base Designs" and upload your pics with your post. I'll make a page for them when there gets to be a lot. What do you think?

-Micah

Guest stewart

I wonder how finely he segregates the terrain types? Obviously the image is rather complex.

BTW Micah I tried to attach an image as you said; none of those buttons exist for me. It appears as commoners need a website that allows hot-linking.

It may be that you can do it because you're the administrator. Make a "regular" account for yourself and check, just incase I'm making a mistake.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stewart
Ok, for the members section, would it be better if the defaults had more users showing from the get go, say the max of 50.  The display is low for the amount of info sent for teh size of the display file.  Just wondered about that Micha.

Isn't there a drop-down that lets you chose up-to 50 though?