XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Annoying Issue...

Greetings! Have a question here that I hope someone can answer (And hopefully know how to fix it)

The deal is that I got X-Com Gold Edition. Just assaulted a Large Scout filled with Snakemen. I manage to kill them off, get the UFO and am on my way home. All is good until this happenes:

When it turns to 11 June 1999 I get the message that a General Store has been made on one of my new bases. (Accualy two bases that I am building at the same time) I click OK and then, Game crashes. Now what is really strange is that if I dismantle them before the day is over, no crash.

Anyone know why this happenes?

Can you zip up the savegame and post it here so that we can poke and prod it and see what's up?

It may just be a one-time bug, which can happen what with the various memory leaks that this game has. But then again, it might be something else. Post it anyway.

- NKF

Can you zip up the savegame and post it here so that we can poke and prod it and see what's up?

It may just be a one-time bug, which can happen what with the various memory leaks that this game has. But then again, it might be something else. Post it anyway.

- NKF

I will see what I can do NKF. I managed to bypass the problem like said earlier, but now I seem to have a similar problem... Sadly, I have overwritten the savegame you are asking for, but I will see what I can do to give you the other savegame I got alrighte?

And forgive me oh holy ones... I downloaded it from the net! :( Dont hit me! I am an addict! I admit it!

Edited by Kaldorath

• 4 months later...
Greetings! Have a question here that I hope someone can answer (And hopefully know how to fix it)

The deal is that I got X-Com Gold Edition. Just assaulted a Large Scout filled with Snakemen. I manage to kill them off, get the UFO and am on my way home. All is good until this happenes:

When it turns to 11 June 1999 I get the message that a General Store has been made on one of my new bases. (Accualy two bases that I am building at the same time) I click OK and then, Game crashes. Now what is really strange is that if I dismantle them before the day is over, no crash.

Anyone know why this happenes?

I had this happen (several times) too, I had several bases that I built 2 hangers each in, all at once. When they completed, the game crashed like he illustrated. Now, when building multiple modules in multiple bases I return to the geoscape just for a few seconds before returning to build again (between bases). This is a definite bug. Seems too much widespread facility completion all at once causes the game to crash. Just pop back to geoscape between bases and this won't happen. B)

-fm