XCOMUFO & Xenocide

This Place Is Pretty Dead, Huh?

Emerald

Whenever I try to reply to a thread, I always realise at the last minute that the conversation took place over two years ago... Turns out there's only a handful of threads dated this year, and most of them have one or two replies.

Just wondering - is there anyone alive out there? And if so, is this project still in development?

It makes me sad.

Hmm, well there's plenty of interest in the game. I've met at least three other people who've joined in the last week, and there always seems to be a lot of activity on the server statistics page...

• 2 weeks later...

New player reporting for duty, playing LAN with my brother hardcore =D Zombies in this game is awesome, until my brother cheats and gives one zombie a high explosive, names him Bombie, and runs him into the building I'm camped out in..

So is the project still being worked out or is it essentially "dead"? I'm still hoping for an ability for more than 2 players =D

What we need is something to spark a massive revival/influx of people posting and discussing, so maybe we can get more discussion around here going, the 2 years on the last post thing is kinda annoying, maybe its because there are too many forums split amongst the one topic and not that many people? or maybe because its part of a larger forum collective?

Edited by Shadowclaimer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm also still here.

It's summer so I will have energy to put in the game.

I'm usually kept away from Sept to May, so unfortunately we do get seasonal development.

Now allow me to make a comment about this kind of post. Please watch the title of these.

What if you are interested in joining the project, you come here and the latest post reads "Is the game dead" or such. Not very motivating is it?

It would be much more interesting to involve everyone in a nice useful discussion.

If you only want to check who's a regular, maybe name the post "Player Census - please post if you are a regular".

Thanks

Edited by nachtwolf