XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Cvs/firewall Problem

mapr

Hi,

I am behind a firewall, and I can't reach CVS port 2401 at Source Forge/Yake.

At SF there is ssh access to sources, but not as anonymous... Only port 22 there is available for me.

Which means that I can't get Yake, CEGUI or Xenocide sources. Of cource I can get those elsewhere, which propably is enough for OGRE3D, CEGUI and Yake as updating those is not frequently needed.

Any ideas? I don't expect to be given read/write rights to Xenocide source at Source Forge.

Ok, this is not big issue as I can get sources using computer in less restricted network... But using memory stick to transfer sources is bit inconvenient. Even smaller issue this because I get net. 2003 at beginning of next year so it seems that I can't compile Yake or Xenocide this year, which leaves me some time to get familiar with OGRE3D and CEGUI which ones I can get and compile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My plan is to try :hammer: OGRE3D&CEGUI together a bit before doing anything else. And naturally to look Xenocide source code bit closer before doing anything usefull... Ideas for tutorial 'assignment' are welcome :)