XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Art Asset List

Breunor

This list is intended as a summary of the various assets needed to have a complete battlescape for version 1. The list is only a summary of items, the finer details should be posted on the relevent SourceForge task lists. If you see something missing from the list, or you're working on something, let me know. If you are working on something that somebody else is listed as doing, that's not a problem. Just let me know and both versions can be posted. Variations are good. But if are looking for something to do, please start with items that have not been assigned already.

If you have screenshots, the 3ds file for a model, etc, please let me know and we can upload it to the site and link it to the page. Textures and concept art can also be posted for others to reference, you can give me a concept picture for an item not assigned, and others can use that to base their design from if they want to. Models don't have to be skinned to be posted. Also, make sure to post your items with SourceForge's task lists, that's where your details need to go regarding progress on the item.

[url="http://www.projectxenocide.com/artassets/assetlist.html"]Here's the List[/url]

This post is for infomation only, please no replies on this thread. Edited by Breunor