1 reply to this topic

#1 Badger_McLetcher

Badger_McLetcher

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:14 PM

Hey, sorry for my first post being a question but when I tried UFO2000 today on my computers, it worked fine on one and not at all on the other. All that happens on that one is that I hear itg changing screen res, get a black window box and hear the tftd sound. Tried changing res and running in window but doesn work.
Cheers for your help!

#2 nachtwolf

nachtwolf

UFO2000 Staff: Leader

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:43 AM

Hey, sorry for my first post being a question but when I tried UFO2000 today on my computers, it worked fine on one and not at all on the other. All that happens on that one is that I hear itg changing screen res, get a black window box and hear the tftd sound. Tried changing res and running in window but doesn work.
Cheers for your help!

Hard guess.

Did you install any new terrain? If so, well it is known that Moonbase and Some other Lua maps don't like each other. Try renaming moonbase.lua in the extensions/terrain-moonbase folder to
moonbase.xluax

Otherwise, make sure you both have the same version of the original games installed.

Finally, do your computers run different OS versions like win98SE and winXP? It's hard to test them all.
Posted Image