XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Terror

Adun_Toridas

Ok guys, in this topic i would like to collect your opinions about Terrors.. in your home cities!!! I say that cause yesterday, i had to face a terror in Lima so.... (imagine the aliens behind your PC...

Aliens: Hey this guy is controlling the bastards who are beating US!!!. Would be better to run :devillaugh: :devillaugh: )

I don't know if they even can attack Umeå (town in Sweden, where I live) - they haven't done that in any of my games anyway :crying1: I haven't even seen them in Stockholm - guess they like us Swedes :D

The closest terror site to where I live I've had is Aberdeen, in which I know some people. 'twas cool ^-^

• 4 weeks later...

I just checked the english.dat file, and these were the cities it contained for terror missions:

Ankara

Baghdad

Bangkok

Beijing

Berlin

Bogota

Bombay

Brasilia

Budapest

Buenos Aires

Cairo

Calcutta

Canberra

Cape Town

Caracas

Casablanca

Chicago

Dallas

Delhi

Havana

Hong Kong

Jakarta

Karachi

Kinshasa

Lagos

Lima

London

Los Angeles

Madrid

Manila

Melbourne

Mexico City

Montreal

Moscow

Nairobi

New York

Novosibirsk

Paris

Perth

Pretoria

Rio De Janeiro

Rome

Santiago

Seoul

Shanghai

Singapore

Tehran

Tokyo

Vancouver

Washington

Wellington

I just checked the english.dat file, and these were the cities it contained for terror missions:

Ankara

Baghdad

Bangkok

Beijing

Berlin

Bogota

Bombay

Brasilia

Budapest

Buenos Aires

Cairo

Calcutta

Canberra

Cape Town

Caracas

Casablanca

Chicago

Dallas

Delhi

Havana

Hong Kong

Jakarta

Karachi

Kinshasa

Lagos

Lima

London

Los Angeles

Madrid

Manila

Melbourne

Mexico City

Montreal

Moscow

Nairobi

New York

Novosibirsk

Paris

Perth

Pretoria

Rio De Janeiro

Rome

Santiago

Seoul

Shanghai

Singapore

Tehran

Tokyo

Vancouver

Washington

Wellington

Weird. I have also had terror sites at Prague and Belgrade. I know because these are places i had bases and its funny when the terror site is on top of your base.

Weird.  I have also had terror sites at Prague and Belgrade.  I know because these are places i had bases and its funny when the terror site is on top of your base.

Well there's no "Prague" or "Belgrade" in my english.dat file (CE version). Maybe you should do a search of your own file. Just open it in Notepad or any other text editor and run a string search. Who knows, there might be different versions out there!

• 1 month later...
Ok guys, in this topic i would like to collect your opinions about Terrors.. in your home cities!!! I say that cause yesterday, i had to face a terror in Lima so.... (imagine the aliens behind your PC...

Aliens: Hey this guy is controlling the bastards who are beating US!!!. Would be better to run  :devillaugh:  :devillaugh: )

You too? I just beat a terror mission in Lima! (A few minutes before posting this post)

I seem to always get terror sites in the same cities over and over.

Lagos, Lima, Novosibirks, Perth and Pretoria.

Edited by remysweet

if your terror is in lima, don´t forget to visit me... :(

er, I'll be sure not to blow up your house.... :Maniac:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

the only one in california is Los Angeles, about 800 miles down south of here :P

I may as well blow up Hollywood next time i visit los Angeles, which means i nuke the whole map

Just quietly i think Wellington has already been invaded , Helen Clark looks like a floater and don brash looks like a monkey ... a space monkey

not me

i think of a lot of people as civilians running around like mindless morons and getting turned into zombies and me then killing them though