4 replies to this topic

#1 PopeBij

PopeBij

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:33 PM

I just signed up and im trying hard to get used to this whole thing. I finished (what I think) is a cool 3d rending for a craft laser cannon, But I donít know where or who to send it to.

Thanks,
Bij

#2 fidel_

fidel_

Alien Concept Task Force

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 162 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:32 PM

I just signed up and im trying hard to get used to this whole thing. I finished (what I think) is a cool 3d rending for a craft laser cannon, But I donít know where or who to send it to.

Thanks,
Bij

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Post it into the workshops, unsorted category. Also, if you need some general working instructions check out the asset list. If you need more info I would suggest contacting some of the senior members, Breunor for example.
Posted Image

#3 Vaaish

Vaaish

Artwork Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

Thanks,
Bij

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Post it into the workshops, unsorted category. Also, if you need some general working instructions check out the asset list. If you need more info I would suggest contacting some of the senior members, Breunor for example.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that Mikker has already finished up the model for the Xcorp craft laser, but we can aways use more environmental models. :)

#4 dipstick

dipstick

Colonel

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:01 AM

In addition, I don't know how often Breunor is on here atm, due to workload in RL....
Posted Image

#5 Breunor

Breunor

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:18 AM

Your best bet for contributing artwork (which is certainly appreciated!) would be to contact Vaaish after reading the guidelines in the linked assetlist, as he is our artwork team leader and can point you towards the most sought-after items at this point.

Mikker has finished or is close to finishing the various craft weapons, but texturing is still needed for them. And as stated, additional outdoor models for everything other than aliens, weapons, and ufos are always welcome.