XCOMUFO & Xenocide

ART- SATYRIAN Concept

That guy's rockin! :rock:

What do people think of having the lift thrusts on all 4 sides rather than just 2?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the horns seem a little too neon-yellow, could we darken them off a bit?

The horns will be textured. That will take care of any base color as well as any ridges it might have, like bighorn sheep have, versus smooth like a deer. Drewid put those base colors in to help distinguish one grouping from another and make it stand out better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to say that you guys are doing an excellent job there :rock: .... keep it up. Here's some artwork for you guys, to get you inspired.... :D

(didn´t like the outcome of the face....nor the grav. device (of my drawing) ...but...

well... )

post-29-1077690261_thumb.jpg

Edited by kliffoth

It has to be said, for me this looks JUST like what Xenocide needs! :D

Incredible artwork :) I love the detail. And yes, the face is just fine like that with the tube in it's mouth, improves the artificial look of it. Perfect!

Edited by ATeX

Based on Drewid's last screen post and the details of the globe/torso join, texture can pretty much make kliffoth's latest pic. The only 3d part to edit would be scaling back the 4 tips to match the picture. The body join can happen with texture and bump mapping. nice pics!

I really like the spine in that pic. is that a new addition?