XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Launching a video campaign

Inspired by the "Let's play X-COM" videos on YouTube, I've decided to start my own campaign. After much agony and tinkering about, my first test run is on YouTube

and my threads on StrategyCore about it can be found here (rules discussion) and here (campaign discussion).

I'm planning on posting only on StrategyCore about it, don't want to have to look in two places for info and duplicate everything. I hope you'll find it interesting once it gets up and running, the rules aren't final yet so you're welcome to offer input on them before I start.

CamStudio doesn't work too well with sound recording, I can record either from microphone or from speakers. In order to record sound, I'd have to unplug the head phones and lean really close to the computer so my headset microphone picks up the game sound :P Moreover, DosBOX makes a lot of noise whenever I tab around. But you're not the first who's asked for sound, so I'll see if I can find a better solution. If you know a better program or way to do this I'm all ears, I knew nothing about screen recording prior to this.

First mission has now been completed and uploaded!

Edited by Catnub