XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In Tftd: General Stores

This is for the Forum Members in TftD game. Signup [url="http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3842"]here[/url] for the game.

Post equipment choices for your aquanauts here, as well as descriptions and .stt files if you wanna customize. Just make one post and edit for any updated equipment/ideas.
[b]:Edit: [/b]Actually, don't edit, make a new post...that way I'm sure to notice when you update what you wanna carry. We can get a mod to delete old posts when neccessary.

Available Equipment- All normal purchasable equipment
:Update: +Medikits +Gauss Pistols +Gauss Rifles (limited as yet)

[b]Aquanauts and Equipment for Triton-1[/b] by rotation
- Crus8r-1..............JH, 2 nades, flare
- Deathskull............GR+2 clips,nade,flare
- NKF.....................GC-HE
- Judge Deadd........JH
- Jonaleth Irenicus..JH+2clips,nade
- Puasonen............HJC
- J'ordos................GC-AP
- Jenny..................JH+2clips, 2 nades
- Cpl. Facehugger...GC-HE, AP clip
- Robo Dojo-1.........DP+3 clips, dye, flare
- Centurion-1..........GC-AP, AP clip
- Mamutas..............JH, 2 nades
- Remysweet..........GC-HE, AP, P, nade
- UnknownWarrior...TL+2 LT, GP
- Yoni.....................JH+2 clips, 2 nades, flare
- Mustang...............GR+2 clips, nade
- Mikker.................Nades!!!
- DaiShiva..............GR+2 clips, nade
- Jeeves.................JH+2 clips, nade
- BannanaBomb......Nades!!!

-Crus8r Edited by Crus8r

Gas Cannon, one AP round spare, 2 flares, 1 grenade.

Dibs on first vibroblade.

Make me run around as much as possible, to enhance my strentgh (22, duh). Edited by centurion

[u]NKF, That Guy Who Swears Politely in Pig-Latin, Gas Cannon Artillary Corps[/u]

Current Armament: [list]
[*] Gas Cannon x 1
[*] GC-HE shells x 2
[/list]Additional Equipment Request ([i]21 March 2004[/i]):

I'd like to book a gauss pistol and a clip for medium range skullduggery. I don't want the gun on the Triton just yet. Or if it does go on the Triton, leave it in the reserve pile. I'm too weak to balance the load of both weapons at the moment. Just waiting on a +7 or +11 strength boost before I make it part of my standard kit.

- NKF Edited by NKF

Changed as of 3/18.

Gas Cannon + 1 of each ammo type Edited by remysweet

I only just applied for a job so I'm not sure if I'll be in the game but just in case...
I don't know how to make a stats file so I'll just say, without being too picky: I'm fast and weak so when you buy new aquanauts you can name the one with higher tu's and low strength after me. :) I hope I'll make it into the game :Blush:
About equipment I posted it in your sign-up-thread but I'll say it here again: I don't like stuff that's too heavy and/or only works underwater. And I don't like dart-pistol either because it's too weak. Besides that any equipment, grenades, firearms, ammo,etc will do.

Got a chance to check my stats, so maybe I should change my role of "sniping" to the role of "greandier". My firing accuracy is a low one but throwing seems really fine.

So could you turn me into a grenadier? Feel free to equip me as you wish, but a "no pistols" grenadier would be cool (equips two grenades and times them before leaving sub and runs around exploding stuff).

I'D like to carry two dye grenades in my belt to help the advance of our scouts if possible.