XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Mustang's Forum Members In Tftd(stores)

Wait, do you have xcomutil, if you do

IF <mustang>= xcomutil

THEN <blehm>= guass rifle
ELSE <blehm>= sonic blasta rifle

hope you can read programming mustang :D Edited by blehm

[quote name='KillZone' date='Jun 30 2004, 01:46 PM']Cmon man...get my Gauss Cannon already...then my weapons sorted until you get a Calcinite..or whatever it is with the drill...[/quote]
We are researching it right now, be patient

Nothing wrong with non-X-ComUtil enhanced gauss weapons. You just got to use your head and intelligently spend your ammo.

Let's not forget how easy it is to build gauss ammo, it's not likely you'll run out unless you're very wasteful (like me) :).

- NKF

Autoshot at every alien. The non-xcomutil gauss weapons are too weak(sonic pistol is more powerful than heavy gauss) and they have clips way to small

I'd like to have hydrojet cannon HE ammo underwater and on land I would like to have gas cannon with HE ammo. Immediatly when sonic pistol or rifle is researched, I would like to have one of those. I hate sonic cannon, it sucks...

There's plenty wrong with the enhanced gauss weapons. You are supposed to be using torpedoes, the gas cannon, and Hi-Ex! Crus8r's game couldn't have lasted so long without them.