XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Help!

Am i blind, or somthing???

I in a "Alien activity" mission. Have cleread the first level, and shoot the divice i the secound level. But i in desperedly need of cool cash, so i have desidet to shoot all the alien, and get all corpses and weapon with me, for sall. Except that i can find this last Aquatoid Scud Leader. He is panic sometimes. I have seaching for him everythere, but he seems to be the made out of water, because i cant find him... :Brickwall:

I tried to use the xcomutil, but i just if-you-see-Kays up the game ( :master: for backup)

:Help:

A scrrenshoot of there he are, and i will =b Edited by Tytte

[quote name='Tytte' date='Jan 4 2005, 05:22 PM']Am i blind, or somthing???
:Help:
A scrrenshoot of there he are, and i will  =b[/quote]
There were already 2 downloads for your savegame, so help is probably on the way. I know somewhere else the same problem was solved, so I would read also the other posts.
Your problem comes from the fact that the game is buggy when it places aliens in alien bases. Sometimes you get lucky and everything goes fine, but sometimes the games places aliens in the walls or behind them.
I remember that when this happened to me and I had nobody to ask for help I saved the game and with some DisruptorPulse Torpedoes I was killing the aliens behind those walls. I know they were there because they began to panick.
But if you still don't know where they are and you're impatient, just shoot the walls with DPL until you here the aliens. Or if its not safe (e.g. upper floor with small compartments), I don't know, maybe some pulser first??!!

Well last night in desparation (and to much time) i started collecting alle the corpses, weapons and ammo, and take it to the drop zone. It only took about a hour or so. But the money where good and assured my survival :D

So now im almost to the end (i think) of the game, i only need to reseach bombardment shield, and all have been reseached.

Now my next problem!
I attacked my first alien colony, finished 1st level, and them that? i need to blow somthing up, but that is it? i have been in most of the base, but cant figureout that the "main control" are i the colonys? :Brickwall:

Anyone know???

Maybe a screenshoot of it, so i dont have to start throwing sonic pulser all around me

[quote name='Tytte' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:33 PM']Well last night in desparation (and to much time) i started collecting alle the corpses, weapons and ammo, and take it to the drop zone. It only took about a hour or so. But the money where good and assured my survival :D

So now im almost to the end (i think) of the game, i only need to reseach bombardment shield, and all have been reseached.

Now my next problem!
I attacked my first alien colony, finished 1st level, and them that? i need to blow somthing up, but that is it?  i have been in most of the base, but cant figureout that the "main control" are i the colonys?  :Brickwall:

Anyone know???

Maybe a screenshoot of it, so i dont have to start throwing sonic pulser all around me
[right][post="106216"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

sure, here you go : [url="http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4288"]http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?sh...=4288[/url] Edited by j'ordos

[quote name='Tytte' date='Jan 6 2005, 12:33 PM']I attacked my first alien colony, finished 1st level, and them that? i need to blow somthing up, but that is it?  i have been in most of the base, but cant figureout that the "main control" are i the colonys?  :Brickwall:
[right][post="106216"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Follow J'ordos link, that's your answer right there.
It's a larger square room (2 by 2 compared with smaller square rooms). First of all, I'm talking about those walls that cannot be destroyed, those make a square room). So it's as large as a SubPen for example.
On level one contain a small chamber in center with double walls in which three Lobsterman (Comanders and Navigators usually) guard a device that looks like 2 circles floating on each other. I hope I'm not saying something wrong, but do you remember in "Superman 2" when those evil superman guys were in prison guarded by those rotating circles? They look about the same. On second level, the same chamber have several elevators and o small hole being right on top of this device. You need just a pulser for it. I wish you good luck finding it.
You may also upload your savegame in case you cannot find it, this would be easy to solve Edited by dan2

Many many many thanks for the help.

Now i can call my self colony destroyer :D And all that stuff you get to sell, no finasily problemt for at couple of months...

By one last question?

Do you have do dostrou all 12 colonys to get to jeg final mission?

I remember somthing about i "Xcom Enemy Unknown, you just cut select to go to mars, but is it the same here?

And you guys rock, without this page i never have completet the game. I always got stuck i the tech tree, with i bugs, until i found the picture of it in one of the other forums. So soon i must :whip: the Aliens on Superhuman B)

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: www.xcomufo.com

There are more than 12 colonies. In fact, there's no set number. They'll keep building colonies for as long as you play the game.

Going to the last mission is exactly the same as UFO.

You need to get the information to go to the final mission and you need the ultimate craft (Leviathan). You'll need at least two Lobsterman Commanders to get these (or one commander and a navigator). Then just load a Leviathan with your soldiers, and then select "T'Leth" from the launch menu.

- NKF

Almost to easy i complete the game...

But i have expectet a little more from the last monster... Somthing about a fight, where the monster, have to get a million shoot or somthing (or maybe i just plays to much Halflife) :D

But ones again thnaks for the help i got here, it was great to complete the game for the first time in 5-6 years or maybe more. First time playing it was on my 486 dx2 66MHz(in turbo mode),with 8 mb Ram. Aahh yes it was great time then B)

Now i can move on to Superhuman, and later on, with Ironman :banana:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Typically, it's up to the local moderator(s) of a forum to decide if a topic is interesting/important enough to pin or to keep pinned. I'm a Global Moderator here, but try not to mess around in someone else's turf unless it's absolutely necessary (like spam or other things). I've unpinned the topic for now and will let dan2 decide if he want's to keep it that way. :P

- Zombie

Typically, it's up to the local moderator(s) of a forum to decide if a topic is interesting/important enough to pin or to keep pinned. I'm a Global Moderator here, but try not to mess around in someone else's turf unless it's absolutely necessary (like spam or other things). I've unpinned the topic for now and will let dan2 decide if he want's to keep it that way. :P

- Zombie

The activity in TFTD forums is rather low, so things move in very slow motion around here.

But sure, if the subject is no longer hotter than other topics, I don't mind if it loses the "Pinned" status