XCOMUFO & Xenocide

What Hardware Are You Using To Run Xenocide?

Mad

As I said by PM I wont be at home today, however I had remembered that I had some artifacts performing some testing on other games and it looks like that the drivers are a bit unstable yet; so try to install the new version and try that too.

Greetings

Red Knight

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Azrael Strife

Did you actually run a Xenocide XNA build?

--------------

Pentium D 2.66 GHz

512 MB RAM DDR2

GeForce 7300 GT 256MB

Windows XP Pro SP2

Running latest SVN build, 1831, no problems.

Edited by Azrael Strife

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have Duel Xeon 3.0ghz

3gb ram

Windows XP SP 2

Nvidia Quadro FX 3500

main menu: fps jumps from 27->36

ingame : fps jumps from 45-55

Geting a small lag when going trough the interface buttons, eks : from base to Geoscape, pressing the cancel button when selecting new base site, exiting from options menu and so on. Using build 0.4.0 1835, didn't have the same problem with 0.2.0 1740.

why is it allways night time in scandinavia ? :P

Thanks for the feedback!

It is nighttime, because it is january. Wait for summer, and you will see that it is always day. It's just the way it is with our sun, and we aimed for a realistic representation. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

It is nighttime, because it is january. Wait for summer, and you will see that it is always day. It's just the way it is with our sun, and we aimed for a realistic representation. :)

Unfortunately, that's not quite correct. The reason it's always nightime, even in central Europe is because the geoscape shader can't tell the difference between the earth's curvature and bumps (mountains) on the earth. However, I believe I finally know the answer to this problem.